• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I have planned it for quite a few weeks, but my method of choice is finally here. Thanks to this forum I was educated on the methods, and found that hanging is a really good method for me personally. Thank you guys, I could not have been more grateful for all the resources I have found here.

I bought a 10 mm and lenght 10 m rope that can support up to 30 kg. Now I think 10 meters might be a bit too long so should I cut it or something? And I am planning to do partial hanging so I shouldn't need more than that supported weight? If any of you have concernes please let me know before I apply that method.

My experience with shopping today was really calm despite going into a store with the intention of buying a rope that I will use for CTB. I think this was the strongest one I could find and should be able to help me CTB. I calmy approached the cashier and bought a rope trying not to think about its purpose so I don't slip it out, and then I walked out of the store feeling so relieved because now I had a way out, and I am feeling so much more in control over my own life now.

On a side note I also bought a sharp cutter I think this one might be better used for SH which I plan on doing before I eventually CTB. Can I also use it to cut the rope if its too long? As well as an envelope for my final note.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, DyingToDie123, Worndown and 3 others
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
Can you please add what/how you plan to do your partial hang as too often I only see full hang and it's good to learn from eachother on here right.
Also did you find your rope is stuck in its loop shape once you cut some (which makes it harder to tie a slip knot)?
I have only bought the rope today, I am planning to find some kind of really thick branch to be my anchor, and I will do a full post on what I am planning to do so in my last life, but I am planning to fall on my knees so I can add pressure on my neck and once I lose conciosness I should not be able to get get back from there. Similar to how a girl has done here. Since then half of my weight will be on the ground and the rope might not break. If I could I would do full suspension but I even if I am pretty light weight I am still afraid that the rope might break or something.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
congratulations! i'm glad you finally feel some releif that's good.

it depends on what position your using for partial, because it changes the amount of weight being put on the rope itself. so depending on that and your weight, it may not be enough. obviously if your not comfortable you don't have to say but do you mind if i ask ab how many kg you are?

also it should be fine to cut the rope with your blade, as long as you make sure to clean it after (the blade), you don't want an infection.

Reactions: LonelyStarrySky
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
congratulations! i'm glad you finally feel some releif that's good.

it depends on what position your using for partial, because it changes the amount of weight being put on the rope itself. so depending on that and your weight, it may not be enough. obviously if your not comfortable you don't have to say but do you mind if i ask ab how many kg you are?

also it should be fine to cut the rope with your blade, as long as you make sure to clean it after (the blade), you don't want an infection.
Thank you for your reply, I am rather anorexic as I do not eat much for years, and have probably less than 60 kilograms, but haven't checked my weight but I believe it is higher than 50 and I am hoping that I haven't gained any weight in the last couple of months.

D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Good luck! And have a nice moment in your last day later!

Reactions: LonelyStarrySky
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Thank you for your reply, I am rather anorexic as I do not eat much for years, and have probably less than 60 kilograms, but haven't checked my weight but I believe it is higher than 50 and I am hoping that I haven't gained any weight in the last couple of months.
as a past anorexic (along with other eating disorders), i understand how you feel. considering your method, i think you should be good. i wish you luck and peace moving forward <3

• Love
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky and D1byRam3n
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
With a long rope, you can always fold it in half, making it a double strand. That would be more comfortable and hold 60kg.

• Informative
Reactions: LonelyStarrySky and hi-okbye
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
With a long rope, you can always fold it in half, making it a double strand. That would be more comfortable and hold 60kg.
Thank you for the idea, I will be practicing tying the knots using double stand, also in beetween my neck and the rope I will use a towel so that it is more comfortable.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Worndown