• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I rarely go out but often I get in contact with shi*** people or just it's in my head. Idk if it's just me being triggered for nothing or other people not respecting my boundaries.

I was going on the elevator today and some other work staff like people around my age were going. This guy was peering into my phone. I notice it and put off my phone he acts indifferent and looks away okay. After the reaching this particular floor they got out. This particular guy proceeded to click a few more buttons on the elevator and looks at me expecting a reaction. Idk why he would do that at all? Wtf is that a stupid prank? The second thing is i get too emotionally carried away by these things and I can spend the whole day thinking about it. Which I have no control over

For one to survive and thrive you have to be assertive. How the hell am I supposed to survive in this world man. I feel like I'm nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, divinemistress36, lemonbunny and 4 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I rarely go out but often I get in contact with shi*** people or just it's in my head. Idk if it's just me being triggered for nothing or other people not respecting my boundaries.

I was going on the elevator today and some other work staff like people around my age were going. This guy was peering into my phone. I notice it and put off my phone he acts indifferent and looks away okay. After the reaching this particular floor they got out. This particular guy proceeded to click a few more buttons on the elevator and looks at me expecting a reaction. Idk why he would do that at all? Wtf is that a stupid prank? The second thing is i get too emotionally carried away by these things and I can spend the whole day thinking about it. Which I have no control over

For one to survive and thrive you have to be assertive. How the hell am I supposed to survive in this world man. I feel like I'm nothing
Yeah, I have always felt inferior and lesser than other people, both physically, morally and mentally. When I became a teenager it became worse, and I became a total recluse. Over time, this has led to more and more resentment towards people (although I wouldn't ever hurt a fly), and I've become a misanthrope (and still, I admit and feel I am even worse than others).

Reactions: cowboypants