• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyPlanetBoy

LonelyPlanetBoy

Oct 22, 2023
I have a past of self harm and I was able to stop doing it for over a year now. But lately I feel the urge again and especially in the evening I sometimes feel like it's the only way to cope with my feelings and thought.

Also feel more suicidal the past few weeks and plan things out more in my mind.

If someone has tips, wants to talk or could help in any way I would really appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostmaster and アホペンギン
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
mixing red food dye and ice in a bowl and keeping that ice on your usual area of self harm for a prolonged period of time will not only trick your brain into believing it's blood instead of red food dye but will also give a slightly similar feeling to cutting. hope it helps.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyPlanetBoy
LonelyPlanetBoy

LonelyPlanetBoy

Oct 22, 2023
mixing red food dye and ice in a bowl and keeping that ice on your usual area of self harm for a prolonged period of time will not only trick your brain into believing it's blood instead of red food dye but will also give a slightly similar feeling to cutting. hope it helps.
Thank you for your reply. I never heard or tried that but it sounds helpful. I will try it out eventually and will tell you how it workes