• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have no one to reach out to. The one person I feel remotely comfortable talking to isn't responding, I think he's asleep. I don't want to burden anyone anyway so it's probably for the best. I just feel so horribly alone. I want nothing more than to just die. Please god let me die in my sleep. I'm too much of a fucking pussy to actually do anything tonight and I wish I could just get over the fucking SI and just kill myself I can't take the pain.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's the option to just never wake again, it'd prevent so much suffering and be very relieving at least to me, I also just want to fall asleep permanently. But anyway best wishes.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Hello my friend, I can so relate. ISolation and loneliness is driving me insane too to the point of wanting to die. Hope you feel better soon

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you feel better and can overcome loneliness by enjoying it in some way.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
There is no enjoyment in having no one to turn to when you are so low. I have people in my life, but that doesn't help when you don't feel comfortable coming to them when you are so incredibly down.
why are you so depressed?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
why are you so depressed?
Because I have been since I was a child. My brain is fucked beyond belief. I've been depressed since I was 9 and suicidal since I was 10. I've been through severe trauma. I will never be normal. I'm out of treatment options.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Because I have been since I was a child. My brain is fucked beyond belief. I've been depressed since I was 9 and suicidal since I was 10. I've been through severe trauma. I will never be normal. I'm out of treatment options.
I've been screwed up since I was a kid too. it's hard to move forward knowing that the future is uncertain.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
you don't have to be normal. it may be desirable to be a 'normal' person, but they don't exist. it's a curated version of how people present themselves. i wish i was normal too, but i'm trying to accept myself as someone who will never fit into that category. it's hard not to let your past affect your future, but nothing is set in stone. things may get better, or they may get worse. but that's just not true. because things will always become better and yet always become worse. why? because live is everchanging, we have ups and downs. you'll never be happy forever, nor will you ever be sad forever.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I've been screwed up since I was a kid too. it's hard to move forward knowing that the future is uncertain.
I have similar issues. Things in life went always bad. I felt lonely as a child (it was difficult for me to make friends) and later on in life everything romantically failed. The uncertainty of the future is killing me. I have little hope for the future.
you'll never be happy forever, nor will you ever be sad forever.
That's true, but I think the happy periods should outweigh the sad periods. The sum should be positive, otherwise what is the purpose of this all.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I have similar issues. Things in life went always bad. I felt lonely as a child (it was difficult for me to make friends) and later on in life everything romantically failed. The uncertainty of the future is killing me. I have little hope for the future.

That's true, but I think the happy periods should outweigh the sad periods. The sum should be positive, otherwise what is the purpose of this all.
have you tried the therapy?

Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
Hope you feel better.
its hard to keep going feeling so bad everyday… today i couldnt leave my bed

R

Rishi

Mar 4, 2024
I really wish there's the option to just never wake again, it'd prevent so much suffering and be very relieving at least to me, I also just want to fall asleep permanently. But anyway best wishes.

Hello my friend, I can so relate. ISolation and loneliness is driving me insane too to the point of wanting to die. Hope you feel better soon
How man?

Reactions: iloverachel