I feel like I'm in hell
I hate living in the UK there doesn't seem to be any way of obtaining anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, frezzy, suicidalgirl96 and 3 others
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I know how you feel. Everyday I wake up feels like a curse. The thought of ending it is the only thing that brings comfort, unfortunately it seems ending ones life is easier said than done

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I'm sorry you're suffering too

And yes, it's so hard to do 💔
Idk if being on this website is helping me or not because I'm just getting more and more frustrated and distressed that I can't seem to find any sources, not even here, I guess I keep hoping if I stay here long enough I'll find someone who can tell me something but rn I just feel sick with anxiety

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Hey, i don't know much about methods, but i'd love to talk to you.
Best wishes

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The UK really is such an anti-suicide country, it disgusts me how it's purposely made so difficult for people to die, the fact that suicide is so inaccessible is what has always kept me trapped here as well. It really would be such a relief if there's the option to just easily die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and wildflowers1996
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Not being able to escape when you feel so hopeless sucks.
I hope you find others on here who you can actually connect to, but I understand that it's hard sometimes, even with others who seemingly get it.
Please have a good rest of your day, at least!
<3

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023

Idk if being on this website is helping me or not because I'm just getting more and more frustrated and distressed that I can't seem to find any sources, not even here, I guess I keep hoping if I stay here long enough I'll find someone who can tell me something but rn I just feel sick with anxiety
Yeah. Seems like the easiest methods are just out of reach, and the accessible methods are to gruesome or painful. Im in the U.S. so I don't know anything about the U K., but if it brings you any comfort your not alone in your suffering. I hope you can find peace

• Hugs
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Can't take it anymore.

Debating about going tonight so I'll be found in the morning.

A little earlier than I had planned but why do I even care about plans. They wont even matter

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
Can't take it anymore.

Debating about going tonight so I'll be found in the morning.

A little earlier than I had planned but why do I even care about plans. They wont even matter
I'm really sorry you're in so much pain at the moment I wish so much you didn't feel the need to do this I wish there was a way for you to live and be happy but whatever happens I hope you find peace

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021

I also feel sick with anxiety. It's horrible feeling trapped.

• Hugs
suicidalgirl96

suicidalgirl96

Oct 10, 2023
I totally understand how you feel, I'm so sorry you're suffering too.
If you ever need someone to talk or vent to, I'm here for you. Wishing you the best <3

• Hugs