• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
i feel like i shouldn't said this , because i have a quite a loving family and a tons of good friends. But seriously i still feel lonely iam not sure how it works this way. I genuinely feel alone most of the time.But I can still laugh despite what i actually feel , it confusing. What is this..

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There's no need to feel bad or guilty about it- we feel how we feel. Is it because you feel disconnected to them somehow? That you've changed or, they've changed? It's hard to know without knowing your circumstances. Have you been let down by anyone? Sometimes I think we kind of shut ourselves off to people if we have been let down or hurt by them to protect ourselves. I think in some ways it's worse though- to feel lonely in a crowd. It just magnifies it somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
What kind of loneliness is it, or what kind of connection would you like?

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
i feel like i shouldn't said this , because i have a quite a loving family and a tons of good friends. But seriously i still feel lonely iam not sure how it works this way. I genuinely feel alone most of the time.But I can still laugh despite what i actually feel , it confusing. What is this..
I totally get what you mean and I am so sorry that you arevstruggling so much.

I have to cook all three meals for tomorrow for 11 people - I always dread this time of the year and feel totally isolated and lonely (brilliant at masking though and no one has worked this out). In some ways, it can be harder to feel lonely whilst amongst people.

I have a couple who are dear friends who are working on their house tomorrow alone - they don't have any family, dread Christmas and prefer to focus on the work. Honestly when we talked about how Ibspend Christmas, we all agreed that all of us are feeling lonely in our own ways. No competition. It is just horrible when we have to mask all day long and there is no let up. I hope you have some time to yourself. Take care.

Reactions: lemonhoney322 and Redacted24
FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I know the feeling, my friend. Stay strong. Message me if you need. All the best,

• Love
Reactions: lemonhoney322
lemonhoney322

lemonhoney322

spreading the love and care :)
Oct 18, 2023
There's no need to feel bad or guilty about it- we feel how we feel. Is it because you feel disconnected to them somehow? That you've changed or, they've changed? It's hard to know without knowing your circumstances. Have you been let down by anyone? Sometimes I think we kind of shut ourselves off to people if we have been let down or hurt by them to protect ourselves. I think in some ways it's worse though- to feel lonely in a crowd. It just magnifies it somehow.
iam not sure to be honest , they cared about me but sometimes i am just kind of doubt bout that. Like they are responsible to take care of me something like that . I feel like we are not genuinely connected iam not sure how i should say abt this but i guess it my own problems , i still feel the distant , iam confused too about how i truly felt. But i really hope it goes away on it own. Thank you for listening and tell me your thoughts tho i really appreciate it :)
I totally get what you mean and I am so sorry that you arevstruggling so much.

I have to cook all three meals for tomorrow for 11 people - I always dread this time of the year and feel totally isolated and lonely (brilliant at masking though and no one has worked this out). In some ways, it can be harder to feel lonely whilst amongst people.

I have a couple who are dear friends who are working on their house tomorrow alone - they don't have any family, dread Christmas and prefer to focus on the work. Honestly when we talked about how Ibspend Christmas, we all agreed that all of us are feeling lonely in our own ways. No competition. It is just horrible when we have to mask all day long and there is no let up. I hope you have some time to yourself. Take care.
It must be rough for you , i can understand that. And i think we are going through this together and i feel less lonely to know that there are some people who are with me too :) I am really proud of you for going through it despite how you feel , you still stand out there and do it . i think you should give yourself some treat. Maybe doing something that you like ? Played your favourite music, anything that can helped you to get through this. I appreciate you thank you for spending your time to wrote this

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep