imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
God, why can't i fucking die? My pill tested positive for Fentanyl and I'm still fucking here, even with no tolerance. While these other people who do not even ask or want to die, who are living great lives and have everything, go take take 1 PILL AND FUCKING DIE!!! why can't that be me? Now, tonight will be really interesting because if 9 pills do not do the trick, i will have to kill myself via gun at a very public park. I have no other fucking choice, time is running out and if i do not successfully CTB ill be out on the street. I wanted my death to look like an overdose rather than a suicide, which is why i only took 1 pill, but noooooo i woke up :( I just want to cry, but i am so fucking numb i cant even do that, I hate this capitalistic society, everyone wants to say America is the best but its fucking not! everyone treats everyone like shit and if u don't have money you are worthless to society. I am so fucking tired of being controlled by humans. You actually have to do some shady shit in todays world to get ahead its sad. working a normal job like our grandparents or parents did for 50 years is not enough and i dont even have the fucking energy for that. I just cant see myself being enslaved by other humans/government for the next 50 years. FUCK ALL THAT. I MUST CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful, reclaimedbynature, Circles and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I understand why you'd feel the way you do, in my case I certainly envy those who manage peacefully cease existing, to me they are the true fortunate ones to be free from this cruel and horrible world.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Are you sure the gun will do the trick