FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As existence is nothing more than a virus that just causes harm and suffering, it's such a horrific tragedy how this virus continues to be imposed onto existing beings.
To me it only feels rational wishing for death as existence itself is the true problem, it's tiresome being enslaved in this existence, only a permanent relief from all future suffering is all that sounds desirable to me.

It's something so terrible to exist in this reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, it's horrible how existing beings have to suffer senselessly and so unnecessarily all while they decay and inevitably die anyway.

Wanting suicide is all that makes sense to me, as death is an escape from the cruelty and futilty of existing. All pro-life and life worshipping is just so incredibly delusional, it's horrifying how we cannot die in peace despite this reality.
It truly is irrational to desire existence and wish to prolong suffering no matter what, I hate how existence doesn't come with an offswitch, it's better that existence is all forgotten about, only eternal non-existence is ideal.

Reactions: libitina, Seered Doom and idk3
The Silly Sluggy

The Silly Sluggy

Nobody to anybody.
Nov 18, 2023
Yeah, I agree. I'm so tired of people wanting others to exist for the sake of their own happiness instead of thinking about the other person. Thank God we have a platform like this to vent our frustrations on. I wish people were more understanding and accepting...