• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
I feel like I have to CTB because I've fucked up so terribly thus far that I'm beyond the point of redemption. People don't understand how important a person's developmental years(childhood) are and how crucial it is that they become properly socially adjusted and are not abused in anyway during that time. Like, if you have caretakers in your youth that neglect what I've just mentioned, then that's a recipe for disaster and a life of shame, mental illness and trouble; seriously. My upbringing was so bad, that I KNOW that I have no prospects in the future hence why I feel almost like it's my duty to ctb. A life of shame and hinderance from doing things I want to do due to mental illness is worse than eternal nothingness in my view. At least in the latter, there is no consciousness to feel the pain that is life. It's funny how the self preservation instinct tries to keep you from danger and death, but it seems as though my way of self preservation is to escape through danger and death haha. Anyway, this just a stream of consciousness/venting I hope this doesn't get derailed or turned into a debate like my other threads do lol.

Reactions: Firecaste, Suicide47, Deafsn0w and 8 others
W

wiroho

Student
Jan 27, 2019
I know what you mean. I devolped a personality disorder in my childhood after that it was a long downhill. I can understand when teens end there life it would save me much suffering and in the end a bad life and all this struggle.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, 21Neberg, Redt2go and 1 other person
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I know how it feels to realize that there is no way life can get better to the point where you think life is worth living.
Honestly can't see myself living like a normal person anymore. I am still here just because I haven't decide on a method.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 2 others
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
I know what you mean. I devolped a personality disorder in my childhood after that it was a long downhill. I can understand when teens end there life it would save me much suffering and in the end a bad life and all this struggle.

Not to to sound pitiful but the worst part of that is that no one chooses to develop such a thing. It is almost without fail a product of shitty parenting and upbringing. Although many may not agree with me and I don't care, I think having children should be taken way more seriously than it usually is and that no one should have any unless they're 110% prepared deal with the complexities of taking care of a whole living breathing new human being. Lol not to be dramatic. Shitty people commiting horrendous acts against others whether it's on a small scale or large scale are more than likely a product of what I just described. Anyway, I digress, I know how shitty it can be to have a personality disorder from personal experience and I hope you can find relief and happiness despite having one. Thanks for your thoughts :smiling:

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecaste, Deafsn0w, lululoo and 5 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
In my case was exactly the opposite. I feel I'm on the first stage f my mental illness and my life was "normal": I had a regular childhood with holidays, I was a C-Grade equivalent student, I assisted to college and had my humanities degree, yes, for sure. But when that bubble exploded thanks to a political and economic crisis on my country, plus some personal issues like sexuality and gender identity, I fell to pieces. And I suspect CTB as my natural path too.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 21Neberg
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Not to to sound pitiful but the worst part of that is that no one chooses to develop such a thing. It is almost without fail a product of shitty parenting and upbringing. Although many may not agree with me and I don't care, I think having children should be taken way more seriously than it usually is and that no one should have any unless they're 110% prepared deal with the complexities of taking care of a whole living breathing new human being. Lol not to be dramatic. Shitty people commiting horrendous acts against others whether it's on a small scale or large scale are more than likely a product of what I just described. Anyway, I digress, I know how shitty it can be to have a personality disorder from personal experience and I hope you can find relief and happiness despite having one. Thanks for your thoughts :smiling:
I agree with you!

Reactions: Deafsn0w