• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Doesn't bestgore have a comment section?

For the first person, I can't go so far as to be happy for him; a lot of people want to live, he may have been one of them. It was an accident. If he could think after his death, perhaps he would be saddened.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Doesn't bestgore have a comment section?

For the first person, I can't go so far as to be happy for him; a lot of people want to live, he may have been one of them. It was an accident. If he could think after his death, perhaps he would be saddened.
Let's say he wanted to live, he died in a good mindset, he did not have to fight his survival instinct, on top of that he will be avoiding a slow drawn out death if he would had died of age or illness, he left in a flash, no mental preparation needed. I would say he is lucky. Now his loved ones are a different story, they must be suffering badly as a lot of people living are.

Reactions: deathwish
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Let's say he wanted to live, he died in a good mindset, he did not have to fight his survival instinct, on top of that he will be avoiding a slow drawn out death if he would had died of age or illness, he left in a flash, no mental preparation needed. I would say he is lucky. Now his loved ones are a different story, they must be suffering badly as a lot of people living are.
Oh hellll yeah, if he was suicidal and decided, then this is the fucking dream. 'Cept perhaps for the loved ones, yes. If he had plans regarding them, or anything, that's still a pity.