deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Doesn't bestgore have a comment section?

For the first person, I can't go so far as to be happy for him; a lot of people want to live, he may have been one of them. It was an accident. If he could think after his death, perhaps he would be saddened.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Doesn't bestgore have a comment section?

For the first person, I can't go so far as to be happy for him; a lot of people want to live, he may have been one of them. It was an accident. If he could think after his death, perhaps he would be saddened.
Let's say he wanted to live, he died in a good mindset, he did not have to fight his survival instinct, on top of that he will be avoiding a slow drawn out death if he would had died of age or illness, he left in a flash, no mental preparation needed. I would say he is lucky. Now his loved ones are a different story, they must be suffering badly as a lot of people living are.

Reactions: deathwish
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Let's say he wanted to live, he died in a good mindset, he did not have to fight his survival instinct, on top of that he will be avoiding a slow drawn out death if he would had died of age or illness, he left in a flash, no mental preparation needed. I would say he is lucky. Now his loved ones are a different story, they must be suffering badly as a lot of people living are.
Oh hellll yeah, if he was suicidal and decided, then this is the fucking dream. 'Cept perhaps for the loved ones, yes. If he had plans regarding them, or anything, that's still a pity.