• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

d-tea

d-tea

Apr 7, 2024
Personality wise, I seem to add nothing to a conversation. Whether its in groups, with my partner, or anyone else; I can start telling a story and just stop in the middle of it and no one seems to notice. Even when talking to literally just one person! There might as well be any other placeholder person to take my part.
Anywhere I go, I have no useful solution that helps resolve situations more quickly, no interesting insight, I am just physically there.
The only thing I seem to cause due to my personality is frustration and unhappiness, to my family, my partner; or nothing at all. If my partner or family for that matter had anyone else in place of of me, maybe they would have some sort of impact unlike me, or maybe nothing would change at all.

I wish I had something more valuable to add to people's lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Ash
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I feel that way with my family too as my family is one of high achievers and everyone following their passions and then there's me, and the only thing unique/noteworthy about me seems to be my mental health issues

But following up on my previous comment maybe you don't need to be unique among everyone that ever lived, but maybe it's enough to just be there for someone when no one else can be there for them.

A billion people might have an idea but how many will be in the right place or do the right things to make it happen.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: d-tea