• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Motoko

Feb 27, 2020
Animals live their lives to their fullest. With the whole power from their inside, and at full speed. They don't need to artificially extend their lives like we do. They just live. For us, their lives may seem brutal, but for them I don't think there's a good/bad division. They just live and that's it. The cost of that is they die young and live shortly. Or they will get wounded and die alone in pain. This is how I feel right now, like a wounded animal left in the forest. But I didn't even have a chance to live my life to the fullest. The first 12 years were not worst. Then at 13 I started getting physical conditions. Then mental. Then again physical and again mental and so on and so on. Now I'm a 30 year old wreck. I know I'm the millionth person saying this, but how is it that when human see a wounded animal, he will put it out of its misery, but when a human see another human in pain, he will do everything to keep that another human in pain.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring what you've been through and it sounds like you've suffered a lot. It's truly so horrible and extremely cruel how suicide isn't seen as a valid option even know there's no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence, those who are against suicide truly do lack any compassion, it's so hellish how humans cannot choose to be euthanised with only animals allowed to die in peace.

Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
. I know I'm the millionth person saying this, but how is it that when human see a wounded animal, he will put it out of its misery, but when a human see another human in pain, he will do everything to keep that another human in pain.

In my experience it is because the survival instinct is very, very strong. So strong in fact, that you not only want to keep yourself alive, but also everyone else.

Furthermore we are brainwashed with toxic positivity and religious crap from the day we are born "Life is a gift", "Life is sacred", "It's God's plan", "You matter",
"You can do anything if you really try", "There's always hope", "Never give up"

Unicorn puke and rainbows all the way…

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Heh, when I was writing this post I knew that someone will give an example of an animal that lives so long. :-)
I wonder how such turtle perceives time though?
sloooooooooooooooowly........idk
Heh, when I was writing this post I knew that someone will give an example of an animal that lives so long. :-)
I wonder how such turtle perceives time though?
Many birds, also, have lifespans approaching 100 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
Sorry I stole your potential username.

I agree, obviously. I feel like a dog that should be put down.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
I know I'm the millionth person saying this, but how is it that when human see a wounded animal, he will put it out of its misery, but when a human see another human in pain, he will do everything to keep that another human in pain.
The essence of this is that we (wrongly imo) see ourselves as humans to be superior to animals. Therefore, we have the right to end their life when we see fit. To our fellow humans however, "life is sacred". Even most non-religious people believe this in some spiritual sense. The community here generally agree that there is nothing sacred in life or existence, but that is not anywhere close to a majority opinion.

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
Animals live their lives to their fullest. With the whole power from their inside, and at full speed. They don't need to artificially extend their lives like we do. They just live. For us, their lives may seem brutal, but for them I don't think there's a good/bad division. They just live and that's it. The cost of that is they die young and live shortly. Or they will get wounded and die alone in pain. This is how I feel right now, like a wounded animal left in the forest. But I didn't even have a chance to live my life to the fullest. The first 12 years were not worst. Then at 13 I started getting physical conditions. Then mental. Then again physical and again mental and so on and so on. Now I'm a 30 year old wreck. I know I'm the millionth person saying this, but how is it that when human see a wounded animal, he will put it out of its misery, but when a human see another human in pain, he will do everything to keep that another human in pain.
I know what you are saying, but if I may add a caveat. Animals in their natural environments. If they are caged or abused, you can see in their eyes, they are not living at full speed. So maybe the question is are we in our natural habitats? Forgive me if I am missing the point, it's been a rough 3 days. I am sorry you didn't get your chance. I filled a lot in mine, but it was cut quite short as well.
The essence of this is that we (wrongly imo) see ourselves as humans to be superior to animals. Therefore, we have the right to end their life when we see fit. To our fellow humans however, "life is sacred". Even most non-religious people believe this in some spiritual sense. The community here generally agree that there is nothing sacred in life or existence, but that is not anywhere close to a majority opinion.
I wish people felt that animals and nature were as sacred as we are. I do believe humans are special as I believe we are made in the image of God. In Matthew Jesus speaks of feeding the birds and caring for the lilys. We are to prevent cruelty and needless suffering in all creatures.

Reactions: divinemistress36