sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
I'm just going though the motions of life but feel like I'm so empty,I'm dying inside and hoping for my life to improve but can't find the strength to do anything anymore,I want to love,I want to cry,I want to find happiness,I want to SCREAM,my life is fucked and I can't stop the death spiral I'm in,I want to disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, pole, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
i'm sorry you're feeling really down at the moment. has this been going on for a while or are you having a mental breakdown at the moment? i have those often and know how all consuming it can be. i also know how it feels like to feel really empty and done all the time. just know there are rainy days and there are sunny days. let me know if you want to talk. i'm here for you and i understand your pain <3 please please rant to me if you need to. you're not alone.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and sombie
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
i'm sorry you're feeling really down at the moment. has this been going on for a while or are you having a mental breakdown at the moment? i have those often and know how all consuming it can be. i also know how it feels like to feel really empty and done all the time. just know there are rainy days and there are sunny days. let me know if you want to talk. i'm here for you and i understand your pain <3 please please rant to me if you need to. you're not alone.
I have paranoid schizophrenia but I am stable,just depressed as fuck and can't find reasons to not kms

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's truly awful feeling this way. I'm stuck too, and feel trapped and too exhausted to do anything to help myself.
What makes it worse is that I have very few realistic options left to help myself improve my life even if I was mentally well enough to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sombie
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
I have paranoid schizophrenia but I am stable,just depressed as fuck and can't find reasons to not kms
): i'm really sorry to hear that. it must be so difficult - mental illnesses are so horrendous. i don't know your situation, but just want you to know you're not alone - and i'm here. please let me know if there's anything i can do to help you / ease your mind

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
It's truly awful feeling this way. I'm stuck too, and feel trapped and too exhausted to do anything to help myself.
What makes it worse is that I have very few realistic options left to help myself improve my life even if I was mentally well enough to do it.
I'm sorry that you feel that way,I have a muddled mind and am wanting this to end
): i'm really sorry to hear that. it must be so difficult - mental illnesses are so horrendous. i don't know your situation, but just want you to know you're not alone - and i'm here. please let me know if there's anything i can do to help you / ease your mind
Can I dm you?I need to talk to someone right now šŸ˜”

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, livinginsorrow, pole and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is so tiring being exhausted. Sometimes I feel similar and that leads to a big lack of motivation for everything. I'm sorry you suffer so much.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sombie
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
This is so tiring being exhausted. Sometimes I feel similar and that leads to a big lack of motivation for everything. I'm sorry you suffer so much.
Thanks for your support,I want my life to end fr

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
It is fucking awful and I am sorry you are going through that

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and sombie
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm sorry that you feel that way,I have a muddled mind and am wanting this to end
Thank you.
I'm glad that you have managed to become stable as regards schizophrenia, yet I'm sorry you are seriously depressed.
I have clinical depression, bipolar 1 and Anhedonia, and my mind is all over the place and have brain fog too so I understand some of what you are feeling and wanting everything to end.
So sorry you are going through this, it's a living nightmare to be sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: sombie and pole
sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
Thank you.
I'm glad that you have managed to become stable as regards schizophrenia, yet I'm sorry you are seriously depressed.
I have clinical depression, bipolar 1 and Anhedonia, and my mind is all over the place and have brain fog too so I understand some of what you are feeling and wanting everything to end.
So sorry you are going through this, it's a living nightmare to be sure.
I'm depressed but have dreams I want to do before I die but can't even leave my house because the anxiety is too much,I'm socially isolated except for my family,I want to wipe away my shame,I can't even be a man about it
My life is shameful,I have no morals except the ones I refuse to give up,I am proud that I would never hurt anyone and that gives me hope,why did it have to be this way and why did my life end up so sad?fuck my entire existence

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023

Can I dm you?I need to talk to someone right now šŸ˜”
i'm so sorry i didn't get a notification for this! yes of course you can dm me <3 anytime

Reactions: sombie
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
I can't dm for some reason can you dm me?
i'm not gonna lie i'm still reasonably new to this forum so i have no idea how to do anything! i'm wondering if my account is still too new? i'm so sorryā€¦ let me know if you want to chat on discord or somewhere else but completely understand if that would be too much for privacy reasons

sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
i'm not gonna lie i'm still reasonably new to this forum so i have no idea how to do anything! i'm wondering if my account is still too new? i'm so sorryā€¦ let me know if you want to chat on discord or somewhere else but completely understand if that would be too much for privacy reasons
If anyone knows how to dm please comment,I tried to dm but it's not giving me the option to

Reactions: livinginsorrow
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
p.s i still can't post threads / view people's profiles either? i'm not sure if i'm blind or doing something wrong so if anyone sees this and knows what's up pls lmk!!!!

sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
p.s i still can't post threads / view people's profiles either? i'm not sure if i'm blind or doing something wrong so if anyone sees this and knows what's up pls lmk!!!!
I figured it out,you have to go to the 3 bars on the top left and chose the 3rd icon on top
I figured it out,you have to go to the 3 bars on the top left and chose the 3rd icon on top
For some reason it's not letting me do that,it's saying you cannot do this action at this time

livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023

For some reason it's not letting me do that,it's saying you cannot do this action at this time
yeah i only have the original chat with the forum giving me the rules and stuff and no actions i can do thereā€¦ i'm so sorry ): i'll try to fix it in the coming days and hopefully someone will reply to our messages. i'll be in contact via pm as soon as i can.. so sorry

sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
yeah i only have the original chat with the forum giving me the rules and stuff and no actions i can do thereā€¦ i'm so sorry ): i'll try to fix it in the coming days and hopefully someone will reply to our messages. i'll be in contact via pm as soon as i can.. so sorry
No problem dude it's fine really

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I'll DM both of you

Hi

That's what I'll send.
I can't with livinginsorrow.

I suggest you have a look at your settings.

Reactions: livinginsorrow and sombie
livinginsorrow

livinginsorrow

warzone
Oct 26, 2023
I'll DM both of you

Hi

That's what I'll send.
I can't with livinginsorrow.

I suggest you have a look at your settings.
hey, so i had a look and think i have to wait 24 hours before i can pm / post etc. (i'm still very new as u can tell) but i should be able to talk in about an hour i'm hoping!! i'll message then if that's still alright <3

sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
hey, so i had a look and think i have to wait 24 hours before i can pm / post etc. (i'm still very new as u can tell) but i should be able to talk in about an hour i'm hoping!! i'll message then if that's still alright <3
I'm about to go to sleep but message me and I will talk to you tomorrow since I will be tired otherwise

• Hugs
Reactions: livinginsorrow and tiger b