• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Purpose

Dec 19, 2020
Life is a mysterious thing, I spend the majority of my time wondering what the actual reason of being here is, I have so far spent my years on this earth following the standard rule book, being a slave to the system as such.

I worked hard from leaving school, I'm 25, I own my home, i have a fiancée, and of course the plan was to continue following the standard procedure of life and have children, a family so on... Up until I was told I am fully infertile so it's truly impossible. I am a calculated person, I have spent years over thinking with depression and PTSD. I don't do medication and struggle with counsellors as I believe they do not understand anything I explain.

ctb has always been a part of my future plan, I was always a firm believer that when my is up, it's ready to go and I will be the one to make that decision, it seems that time is coming a lot quicker than what I would have thought a few years ago.

Its difficult for me as I can't explain myself to anybody because they just don't understand, it seemed an ideal thing for me to post on this forum and share my life events, just get parts off my chest, I suppose.

I have been like this since I was a child, and always been confident I would know when my time is up, I am not scared, I am cool about it all and calculated. I worry that everybody around me won't understand any of it, my reasoning, and me being able to transcribe what's in my mind and get it all down in a letter is still something I am getting to grips with.

Just fancied a vent, hopefully to any of you that may understand.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I think I understand too, what you are saying

deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I totally feel for you, as I'm an infertile man as well, and it can make us feel inferior to the rest.

But I hope you realize that you and your finance can still have & raise kids.
Just a few ideas here:
  • Adoption - the ethical option, many children out there that need a good home
  • Intrauterine Insemination - can very well utilize your healthy sperm to impregnate your finance
  • IVF with intracytoplasmic sperm injection - another method for healthy sperm of a infertile mate who's sperm is immobile
  • Sperm donors - not ideal in my opinion, but just another option
  • Hormone therapy - could make you fertile once again for a short period, enough to impregnate your wife
It just sounds like life is too good for you right now bud to give up so early. Give it some more time & thought

P

Purpose

Dec 19, 2020
I totally feel for you, as I'm an infertile man as well, and it can make us feel inferior to the rest.

But I hope you realize that you and your finance can still have & raise kids.
Just a few ideas here:
  • Adoption - the ethical option, many children out there that need a good home
  • Intrauterine Insemination - can very well utilize your healthy sperm to impregnate your finance
  • IVF with intracytoplasmic sperm injection - another method for healthy sperm of a infertile mate who's sperm is immobile
  • Sperm donors - not ideal in my opinion, but just another option
  • Hormone therapy - could make you fertile once again for a short period, enough to impregnate your wife
It just sounds like life is too good for you right now bud to give up so early. Give it some more time & thought
Thank you for your comment, I have spent 2 years trying to resolve this, the only option I have in a sperm donor. I have spent a lot of time thinking this all through, I've accepted it for what it is.