• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iix.em

iix.em

agony
Mar 7, 2019
I'm broken by so much and I have no idea if it's even worth it anymore, I'm miserable every second I find myself alone. I just want to forget and be happy, I just wish there was a way i could erase my thoughts and memories. I just feel like theres nothing more I can do and living with this constant lonely disgusting pain for the rest of my life doesn't seem appealing. I just wish I could forget.. Most of all I just wish I could forgive and forget like a normal person but I'm so hurt and betrayed and knowing myself I know it will never get any better :( I can never be the same and I just wish these things never happened in the first place, why couldn't I be enough? I'm broken and now I'm too far to the point where I have no idea how to fix myself and now I have to pretend to be okay so I don't ruin other people's lives. Why did you do this to me and why did I let this happen to myself, why was I born with this mind why can't I just be okay. I tried so hard to be enough but after everything that happened I will NEVER feel that. I feel so deeply broken and I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Donewith_, Scribble Fan and 3 others