Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
It's been six years of trial and error, with no solution in sight. My mental health is worse than ever. I can't take care of myself, so I live with my family.

But it's starting to feel like they're on the path to abandoning me. They keep talking about wanting to move out and living elsewhere, whether with or without me. My brother is getting married next year or the year after. And my youngest brother is going to start college next semester.

Things are closing in on me, and I'm not ready for the future. I know my family are adults, and they don't have to take care of my needs. Still, I'm disabled and can't make myself food, let alone go to school or work. And I'm forced to continue experiencing this painful existence in an unfeeling universe. I'm scared I might have to live out in the woods and starve to death or die of thirst. I'm so, so scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable having dread for what lies ahead, it's truly so awful how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, existence really is too cruel.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pomegranate