• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

M

martamaniula

Aug 22, 2024
Hi,
recently I attempted with taking SN but I threw it all up and nothing happened to me.
I'm thinking of trying a different method, probably hanging as I'm unable to keep SN down even with meds.
Interestingly since my attempt I seem to get angrier, I just don't want to talk to anyone, even my dog is driving me crazy because he is so needy and I just want to not be bothered in any way and I stil have to take care of him until I'm done.
Did you guys experience feelings like this? Did anyone else failed attempt using SN?

• Hugs
Reactions: justamirror, Yavannah, pthnrdnojvsc and 14 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. I hope you haven't had any adverse health problems since the attempt.

I can understand why you'd feel angry though. I'm sure making an attempt takes a massive amount of courage. I'm sure the whole process is unpleasant. I imagine most of us hope we'll just have to do it the once and be rewarded by escaping this place. I think I'd feel pissed off too if it didn't work.

Reactions: Zhendou, Praestat_Mori and davidtorez
M

martamaniula

Aug 22, 2024
Thanks for understanding. Physically I am totally fine. I think it did not even start to get absorbed.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Zhendou, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Have you tested it's purity? How much did you ingest? Did you fast? Even after vomiting the stomach doesn't expel 100% of the content.

Reactions: Zhendou, nihilistic_dragon, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Did you take AE beforehand? Follow the procedure. Did you have a second cup in hand that you took after you vomited? Which is expected btw

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Zhendou, nihilistic_dragon and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
There are people here who failed SN but I have never heard of there being 0 physical effects after an attempt. It feels like an unusual case. I've even seen cases with multiple vomiting sessions which succeeded.

Reactions: wanttodie12345, Zhendou and Praestat_Mori
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
How much Sn did you take ? And did you test it before using ? Maybe you should actually take a little less or split the dose ? I don't know - I'm sorry to hear that, but there are lots of people with several failed attempts. But it will work one day - Don't despair. :heart:

Reactions: Yavannah and Zhendou
Sakura.

Sakura.

Chciałbym, żeby wszystko się już skończyło.
May 1, 2024
Hi,
recently I attempted with taking SN but I threw it all up and nothing happened to me.
I'm thinking of trying a different method, probably hanging as I'm unable to keep SN down even with meds.
Interestingly since my attempt I seem to get angrier, I just don't want to talk to anyone, even my dog is driving me crazy because he is so needy and I just want to not be bothered in any way and I stil have to take care of him until I'm done.
Did you guys experience feelings like this? Did anyone else failed attempt using SN?

Hi Marta! It's very nice to meet you! :heart:

I know you haven't posted much yet, but you seem like a lovely and very valuable person. It's so sad to me that you're suffering so much. You definitely don't deserve this...

To answer your question, I haven't had a single attempt with SN yet, but I suspect it would end exactly like yours.

One day in June I was in an particularly bad mental state and I had a great urge to do it, but at the same time my stomach felt really bad and I was sure that I would throw up SN if I would made an attempt...

It's really disappointing to me that I keep making grand plans about catching the bus, and at the same time my eventual attempt would end in such a miserable and embarrassing disappointment...

I would like to CTB someday, but at the same time I don't know if I have any possibility to leave...

Sorry to ask you something out of the blue, but... are you from Poland? I rarely comment on other people's topics, but your thread caught my attention because your nickname sounded a bit Polish. If you were from my country and were around my age, we could try to become friends. :heart: I'm sorry if that's not the case. :happy:

I'm also sorry that your failed attempt is making you feel so bad right now...

I hope you will feel a little better soon. Take care. :heart:

Reactions: Zhendou
H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Maybe SN in acid-resistant capsules? So that SN would be released in the small intestine passing the stomach to avoid vomiting?

Reactions: Zhendou, Fakefriendhate_Maxx and pthnrdnojvsc
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
Did you had any symptoms?

Reactions: Zhendou and GoatHerder
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Maybe SN in acid-resistant capsules? So that SN would be released in the small intestine passing the stomach to avoid vomiting?
very smart idea

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I will steal that idea and post it as a thread . Just joking. Maybe you or someone can post it as an OP. Sounds interesting

Last edited:
justamirror

justamirror

Aug 17, 2024
I'm worried about this as well. Still sourcing don't know if I'll get meto. Might just do without. I've read a handful of people doing it without and it worked. Enough can be absorbed even after throwing up. I imagine it's really tough to try and down another cup after that.