G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry dont mean to sound patronising, im so far from perfect.
Not at all. I'm in such a brain fog today and I'm not even stoned lol.

• Love
Reactions: Mm80
Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
It took maybe thirty seconds to puke after drinking it.

Yes, that's the problem. If I remember correctly, SN should be inside the person for at least 5 minutes. If vomited before this time — 2nd glass immediately.
So it knocked you out in just a few minutes, and you're not afraid to use it again? This is actually very reassuring for me.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
Yes, that's the problem. If I remember correctly, SN should be inside the person for at least 5 minutes. If vomited before this time — 2nd glass immediately.
So it knocked you out in just a few minutes, and you're not afraid to use it again? This is actually very reassuring for me.

How so? The reassuring part I mean.

M

Multiplied Obscurity

Aug 31, 2020
That I won't have to wait for 20 minutes to pass out.

Ah. Yeah, that was completely unexpected. I honestly did not expect to pass out until I was in bed. I woke up covered in puke on top of my freaking weight scale lol. How I didn't hit my head on something? I have no idea.

Reactions: Checkmate3
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hey, keep me posted how you're doing over the next couple days. Also, how much brown in the urine was there? It wouldn't be a very painful death if the kidneys are shutting down, but you do have 2. If you punch your mid low back on both sides is it painful?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I saw how much SN you used, but how much water?

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Take vitamin c if you are not going to hospital

D

Devil0606

Sep 5, 2020
So... I'm still alive unfortunately. Tried to CTB last with SN, woke up face down on the bathroom floor after puking my guts up. I then stumbled to my bed and fell asleep only to wake up again extremely disappointed.

I just can't believe it, this is like my fourth or fifth but greatest attempt and I failed miserably.

I can't seem to do fucking anything right! Why can't I just die!? Is this really too much to ask? I'm so tired and frustrated and everything else. Just fuck!
Oh feeling sorry fella....

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Bummer. This is why I intend on doing it outdoors when very cold, so even if method 1 fails (probably CO in tent), then hypothermia will hopefully do the job.

Will be heavily intoxicated so as not to wake up no matter how cold I get.

Even if I'm unconscious from CO and alcohol, lying on the frozen ground when it's say -4C or colder - not likely to fail that.