Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I'm a 33 year old loser who's career was dead on arrival, and now I'm trying to do online college but I failed the preliminary course to get admitted. Because I'm what? Stupid! In my defense I really fucking tried. It was so hard. I'm just not smart, and I suddenly realized why my life is in the state it is, it's because I've always been dumb. I was born dumb. Hang around with the wrong crowd and now it feels impossible to get on the right track. I tried suicide twice but I feel like a thirds time the charm. I fucking hate this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, WitheringAway, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
I'm a 33 year old loser who's career was dead on arrival, and now I'm trying to do online college but I failed the preliminary course to get admitted. Because I'm what? Stupid! In my defense I really fucking tried. It was so hard. I'm just not smart, and I suddenly realized why my life is in the state it is, it's because I've always been dumb. I was born dumb. Hang around with the wrong crowd and now it feels impossible to get on the right track. I tried suicide twice but I feel like a thirds time the charm. I fucking hate this.

Yeah, unfortunately we've been lied to our whole lives, made to believe we can all do anything if we set our minds to it. Well, I set my mind to a nice glass of SN.

Reactions: The Call of The Void, Bct, WitheringAway and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, unfortunately we've been lied to our whole lives, made to believe we can all do anything if we set our minds to it. Well, I set my mind to a nice glass of SN.
I cant even do that. It scares me. I need someone to hold my hand with that too.

• Aww..
Reactions: TowerUpright
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
I was doing college admission to one of the best universities in the world. I can't tell you how dissapointed I was when I realized I would not pass the test. And for me, this was the moment that told me - Okay, you gave fucking million chances to life and look at how it ended. I haven't been okay since.

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
I cant even do that. It scares me. I need someone to hold my hand with that too.

Yeah, the same if I'm being honest. Sighhhhh. I'd hold your hand and do it with you if I could. All if us would.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mustkeyknow, Mayerling86 and AnxietyAttack44
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
Im 34 and feel your pain. Lifes fucking difficult to try and start over at this age. My relationships on the rocks. Im trying to start studying in a completely different field after realising i hate my sales career but im worried im too stupid to manage. You could say i have my friends but ive been building an emotional wall since the age of 9 that its physically impossible to open up to anyone now. So... Yeah...i hear ya

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I was doing college admission to one of the best universities in the world. I can't tell you how dissapointed I was when I realized I would not pass the test. And for me, this was the moment that told me - Okay, you gave fucking million chances to life and look at how it ended. I haven't been okay since.
I'm sorry. It really fucking sucks.
Im 34 and feel your pain. Lifes fucking difficult to try and start over at this age. My relationships on the rocks. Im trying to start studying in a completely different field after realising i hate my sales career but im worried im too stupid to manage. You could say i have my friends but ive been building an emotional wall since the age of 9 that its physically impossible to open up to anyone now. So... Yeah...i hear ya
What field are you trying to get into?

Last edited:
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry about your failure. I'm still 26 but feels like my career is dead too. Even if I could afford to go to college again, most entry level jobs in my country are capped by age, which usually around 26.

That only works for people who already have lots of money, since they can afford the cost of failures & setbacks. Sadly for us commoners, a disaster can fuck the rest of our lives.

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Sorry about your failure. I'm still 26 but feels like my career is dead too. Even if I could afford to go to college again, most entry level jobs in my country are capped by age, which usually around 26.

That only works for people who already have lots of money, since they can afford the cost of failures & setbacks. Sadly for us commoners, a disaster can fuck the rest of our lives.
Yeah I hear you. I feel like my life was over even before I even knew it was. Like that old saying, suicide always comes too late or something like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct