• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I'm back, I failed hanging some days before,but was too busy to post this thread
My rope broke, a neighbor found me and saved me . I peed myself a little on my panties (even I used toilet first), luckily I do think he saw it or smelled it
Dont worry about me!
Damn, it's a huge stress when you have already decided to leave this world, but you were saved...
after "saving" do you still want to die?

It's okay to pee in your pants, we'll all be like this when we die.
You must have been unconscious for a long time, since you managed to go to the toilet...

How are you doing? How does your brain feel? Do you have any injuries? You were unconscious after all...

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I was OK, though I had to wash my panties and pants, haha ~
Am glad to hear you are ok. If you ask me out of the possible failure senerios of hanging, that one is really the best one :) take care and good luck for your future plans, whatever they turn out to be.

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
Welcome back, love.
Welcome home!

DecisionToLeave

DecisionToLeave

Jan 28, 2024
Sorry to ask, where r u from? it seems like you are an Asian from profile picture, I am Chinese.

Reactions: zrh389