• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really do, they are so fortunate to me. Nembutal really needs to be avaliable and accessible for all, it's certainly hellish how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace, humans are such a disgusting species with how they wish to deny others a painless death.

In my case I only see beauty in death, it's beautiful to think of a death which is like falling into an eternal, dreamless sleep. Existence itself is the true problem to me, it's completely undesirable, I'd always see a peaceful death as preferable to having the ability to suffer in this cruel, meaningless existence. Nembutal needs to be avaliable especially as existing can potentially get so torturous beyond how anyone can imagine, for me suicide is suffering prevention, nobody should ever have to struggle to find a way to free themselves from this existence they never consented to in the first place.

Allowing humans the option of Nembutal would be so compassionate and relieving, but of course there is only compassion towards animals in this world as they are allowed to die painlessly and we can't. It proves how evil this world is by how Nembutal is made illegal, I'm tired of suffering in this disgusting prison like world, I envy those who managed to get N despite all of this, it must be such a relief to be able to just die in peace.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I envy those who were never born in the first place and never had to endure suffering in this disgusting abominable hellish world

It is my dream to cease existing one day because of how cruel and undesirable life is.

defunkt

defunkt

Apr 10, 2024
In the same unable to get nembutal place so I get your frustration. Hoping things work out for us both

Reactions: myusername890