• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Why is my life so ruined? It is ruined since I am a child. Domestic violence and bullying killed my soul. I think normal people find life often boring. I wish I would be bored. I am in agony and worry so much that there is no time for being bored. I wish I would be bored because everyday was just normal. This chance is gone. Everything is gone and I shall live this fucking hell. What a fucking bullshit.
My parents deserve it when they see my dead body. Now they try to fix my problems. It is way too late to fix anything. I try not to see it as a revenge. But mom once mentioned my suicide would ruin her life. I really don't give a fuck. You abused for over a decade.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: depressedsoul, VivantMort, Thanatos/is and 9 others
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Why is my life so ruined? It is ruined since I am a child. Domestic violence and bullying killed my soul. I think normal people find life often boring. I wish I would be bored. I am in agony and worry so much that there is no time for being bored. I wish I would be bored because everyday was just normal. This chance is gone. Everything is gone and I shall live this fucking hell. What a fucking bullshit.
My parents deserve it when they see my dead body. Now they try to fix my problems. It is way too late to fix anything. I try not to see it as a revenge. But mom once mentioned my suicide would ruin her life. I really don't give a fuck. You abused for over a decade.
I really feel you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and noname223
NIÑAESTUPIDA

NIÑAESTUPIDA

Jul 25, 2021
I envy them too...so much

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really can be so cruel and unfair. Some people are just disadvantaged from the start due to no fault of their own. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering so much. It can be painful being trapped in a hopeless situation.

• Love
Reactions: VivantMort, Promortalist_, _Minsk and 1 other person