Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
Just as the title says. I had a dream last night of ctb by taking N and I think I took some sn powder as well. It didn't really feel too bad when I took it. I was mostly just shaking in anticipation and then just slowly "drifted off to sleep".

It didn't really work in my dream though (for some reason). I ended up waking up and I remember being very disappointed with the results; just looking out the window to the cars and people below thinking "wow, I guess I woke up/am still alive". I also felt very sick during that time, my heart was racing and my body was super fatigued. Then I woke up.

Does anyone know what this means? Is this a sign? 😍 (I've been thinking and researching sourcing N abroad so that's probably why LMAO)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Adûnâi and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't believe in dream interpretation it's sth - in the case u have dreams - ur brain is working on and processing this stuff during sleep.

I don't dream much, if not at all, regardless what is happening in my life - or - I don't remember if i dreamed anything when I wake up in the morning.

I wouldn't think too much about it.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Imprisoned
Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I don't believe in dream interpretation it's sth - in the case u have dreams - ur brain is working on and processing this stuff during sleep.

I don't dream much, if not at all, regardless what is happening in my life - or - I don't remember if i dreamed anything when I wake up in the morning.

I wouldn't think too much about it.
Yeah, I know it's just your brain being kinda weird and theres no real meaning to any of it. Still, I guess I thought it would be funny to ask anyway xD

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Praestat_Mori and Adûnâi