• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Do you know anything about the purity? Would you have reacted differently if it was only 50% pure? Again, you don't know anything more than you started. A blood test or aquarium nitrite test would have told you as much or more.

like I said, test away. My issue is not with you specifically. I'll continue to state it is a bad idea, provides no useful data (as the symptoms and effects are well known), can be tested in a qualitative manner without consuming it, and has led to much mischief and concern in prior posting.
It's supposedly 98%. I doubted that because the brand is iffy. I did a blood test. Can't do an aquarium test because I have no car atm and can't get packages - my dad opens them.

ultimately it was dumb. Only posted because to be really honest dude I only ever have this SS tab open. I'm in a really shitty dark place. I desperately crave human interaction that doesn't freeze my blood with jealousy. So I post on here. Plus as I said, I think other people appreciate any and all sn info even if it's dumb or redundant. But yeah I agree it's stupid. Also think I'll end up trying more because it's cathartic in a way and I can't ctb atm because of my living situation. Also was told by my two sisters how selfish and greedy ctb is so I feel extra awful about an already incredibly difficult decision.
Do you know anything about the purity? Would you have reacted differently if it was only 50% pure? Again, you don't know anything more than you started. Do you even know if you consumed SN or something that caused a headache and nausea?A blood test or aquarium nitrite test would have told you as much or more.

like I said, test away. My issue is not with you specifically. I'll continue to state it is a bad idea, provides no useful data (as the symptoms and effects are well known), can be tested in a qualitative manner without consuming it, and has led to much mischief and concern in prior posting.

I'll point out this obsession with SN testing doesn't carry over to say N or propranolol. Calling me holier than thou is rich, and pseudo intellectual is just as good. If you can't attack facts, by all means attack the messenger.

Personal attacks are frowned upon, and by all means click the report button (not on yourself for personally attacking me) if you feel I've done something wrong.
Of course people aren't testing N when it's as expensive as it is.

I apologize for jumping down your throat when you were only trying to relay your opinions about trying sn. I agree it's not a smart thing to do - but I was not looking for attention or fear mongering. I was genuinely just reporting something I did. I don't know about you but I'm not the sharpest while being actively and painfully suicidal...so my actions aren't totally logical.

Again, sincere apologies. That was unnecessary of me to jump ugly.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
ultimately it was dumb. Only posted because to be really honest dude I only ever have this SS tab open. I'm in a really shitty dark place. I desperately crave human interaction that doesn't freeze my blood with jealousy. So I post on here. Plus as I said, I think other people appreciate any and all sn info even if it's dumb or redundant. But yeah I agree it's stupid. Also think I'll end up trying more because it's cathartic in a way and I can't ctb atm because of my living situation. Also was told by my two sisters how selfish and greedy ctb is so I feel extra awful about an already incredibly difficult decision.
It's not dumb, it's normal for some people to see what happens by taking a little. I'm wondering why Letz or a few others who did this didn't get chewed out for it the way you are, but it's so mean to give someone such a hard time over this as you are getting. I understand you are lonely, don't have anyone to talk to, and everywhere you turn you are met with scolding remarks. You express yourself well and everything you say is relatable to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbithole
rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
It's not dumb, it's normal for some people to see what happens by taking a little. I'm wondering why Letz or a few others who did this didn't get chewed out for it the way you are, but it's so mean to give someone such a hard time over this as you are getting. I understand you are lonely, don't have anyone to talk to, and everywhere you turn you are met with scolding remarks. You express yourself well and everything you say is relatable to me.
Thank you MG. I didn't need it to be pointed out that it wasn't logical...I mean, being suicidal can cause some irrational behavior. It's like I desperately want to die - but can't - so let me do the next best thing...take a small sample of something that is deadly and see what happens. I was shocked I had the guts to do even that. I really wish sn didn't take planning because it's best to ctb when your emotions have really peaked. I'm always very suicidal but sometimes I'm at the point where I'd happily take cyanide and that's when I wish I could take the sn.

I'm glad someone is relating to what I'm saying lol I'm just here rambling. Thanks for making me feel less alone. Much appreciated.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thank you MG. I didn't need it to be pointed out that it wasn't logical...I mean, being suicidal can cause some irrational behavior. It's like I desperately want to die - but can't - so let me do the next best thing...take a small sample of something that is deadly and see what happens. I was shocked I had the guts to do even that. I really wish sn didn't take planning because it's best to ctb when your emotions have really peaked. I'm always very suicidal but sometimes I'm at the point where I'd happily take cyanide and that's when I wish I could take the sn.

I'm glad someone is relating to what I'm saying lol I'm just here rambling. Thanks for making me feel less alone. Much appreciated.
I know how you feel. Everything you say makes sense to me. I know I'm not rational at all at times. I don't expect people here to be either. I will probably do my own test to see if it affects my breathing.

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020

i understand. you are not alone. thanks for sharing with us.

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbithole
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
I don't think it's that dumb tbh. I think you did an important experiment. May I ask what you weigh? Did you notice if your finger tips were blue?

We had a man who weighed over 300 pounds who took 1.5 hours to notice any symptoms on 25 grams of SN. He then had a very peaceful exit.

How each person's body processes SN varies widely.

The dental nurse in that article had only "methaemoglobinaemia was 35%," and some have had much higher levels of methaemoglobinaemia and survived. One man took over 100 grams of SN and survived, with hospital support.
So it's not a good way to tell how potent SN is, by your symptoms.

The fact you did eventually have nausea and a headache shows it's potent.
Thread on this man?

R

ReluctantSeeker

Mar 5, 2021
Anyone have any garage-chemist style methods of testing an SN sample, or otherwise estimating how much of a given amount is SN? While I don't think I'd try a 'test dose' to try to estimate physiological effects, I can understand the desire to not accidentally under-dose yourself if you're actually trying to achieve a successful exit.