• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
Hope is what kept me alive, what made me continue to not give up. It was my life's fuel. Problem is I've been given chances to undo a huge mistake I made and even in that I failed. This is just the proof to me that I am in fact not functioning correctly. There is something wrong with my brain. I have some ideas why that could have happened, but that doesn't matter because in the end I can't change the way my brain works, not to such an extent.
My problem right now is, I still have some hope left that I can change things and be happy again and undo the mistakes I made, BUT it's gonna be so much harder than it could have been and therefor the warmth I felt before when I thought about the hope I still have is gone.
I don't have that warm feeling inside me anymore when I think about undoing my mistakes, probably because getting there is so far away and such a rocky road that I probably wonder if that's worth it, especially cause of the fact that I think my brain doesn't work properly anyway, so who knows, maybe even when I get there I'll still be fucked in the head and depressed and suicidal.
The problem I have now is that the hope isn't completely gone but at the same time I can't make the bad thoughts disappear for a little moment anymore when I think about the hope, because the hope is different from the hope I had before, it has lost its warmth.
So honestly, at this point I wish there wasn't any hope left, because I actually feel so much better when I tell myself I will kill myself soon than when I tell myself to keep going and trying to undo my mistakes.
I'm planning on how I can make my last days on earth enjoyable and how I'm gonna try to spent a lot of time with my mom before I do it and that makes me feel much better than when I think about how hard it would be to continue living and to find a way to deal with all my problems.
Is there any way to shut off these last thoughts of hope that are in my head? Cause that hope I have isn't enjoyable anymore anyway, it's honestly probably just my body's instinct so that I don't kill myself but it's not actually myself anymore who actually feels there's hope left. i don't even know if what I wrote makes sense to anyone else because again I think my brain is broken.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, SSamGarrison, VidFlumina and 1 other person
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I get what you mean, it's a constant struggle for the brain to even function properly. It's a constant mishap of death drive and life drive for some. I usually try writing stuff like this down on paper, i'll still prob ctb sooner or later but its comforting getting some sort of idea why my brain is shit.

ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I get what you mean, it's a constant struggle for the brain to even function properly. It's a constant mishap of death drive and life drive for some. I usually try writing stuff like this down on paper, i'll still prob ctb sooner or later but its comforting getting some sort of idea why my brain is shit.
Yeah. For me writing that don't won't do much. Cause while my brain doesn't work properly I do in fact know I definitely did make a huge mistake and I'll have to kill myself

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Same here. There was a great chance to undo something, and I blew it. At least my exits are here.
We live in a fucking Matrix, feeding on pain and suffering. I've had enough of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZoloftSüchtig and divinemistress36