• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Is it still me?

Is it still me?

If you're dead you've got nothing to worry about.
Mar 25, 2023
Hi everyone, I really need some advice.

I believe this to be my first post.
I've been navegating this site, silently reading and gathering recourses and I finally found a method that I am ok with, but I have one last problem and there's really no other place to ask this.

The problem is very simple, but the solution might not be.

I recently moved to the US (5 months ago) and married my girlfriend. It used to be an online relationship mostly, tho we had met before.
I'm living in her house and mostly depending on her for financial stuff.

That might not be really important, but I want to Ctb and my problem is that I really don't want to ruin her life.

Well you might say that if I go through with it, I will ruin her life anyway, but realistically there are 2 ways of ruining her life: emotionally and legally.
She can grieve and everything and she will eventually move on, but it's a different kind of ruin if she gets arrested and accused of murder (or pedophilia, more info on that on the next paragraph) or something.

Great, I NEED to mention that I'm 18 and she's 27. We started dating in secrecy when i was still 17 and she 26. She really does love me and treats me so so well, but in legal terms that does not matter.

_
So I'm asking US people, or at least people who understand law better than me:
How would me Ctb'ing cause her consequences legally?.
_

I know that all of her friends and family is gonna hate me if I Ctb, but I wont be here to care anymore.

The fear of death is completely absurd, because if you're dead you've got nothing to worry about. So you'll be alright.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Ayloy
SewerslideHoliday

SewerslideHoliday

May 2, 2023
The age of consent in most states in the US is 16 anyway right? Even if it's 18 there isn't any law against dating, so unless the age of consent is older then 17 in your state or she blabs about doing more she'll be fine.

Is it still me?

Is it still me?

Mar 25, 2023
The age of consent in most states in the US is 16 anyway right? Even if it's 18 there isn't any law against dating, so unless the age of consent is older then 17 in your state or she blabs about doing more she'll be fine.
Right, maybe she wouldn't get in trouble for that, but she might get in trouble with the law for finding a corpse in her house still. I'm not here illegal because i married her, but idk. I'm not sure what happens when someone Ctb's.
Thank you for taking the time to help also

Reactions: StrangeAndDeath
SewerslideHoliday

SewerslideHoliday

May 2, 2023
Right, maybe she wouldn't get in trouble for that, but she might get in trouble with the law for finding a corpse in her house still. I'm not here illegal because i married her, but idk. I'm not sure what happens when someone Ctb's.
If she did find you there would likely be enough evidence to prove it was a suicide. On the off chance there wasn't enough for them to rule it a suicide there still wouldn't be evidence of her involvement enough to charge her.

M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
Leave a suicide note. Or you can always ctb in a hotel

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, dimstar and Letgo
Is it still me?

Is it still me?

Mar 25, 2023
If she did find you there would likely be enough evidence to prove it was a suicide. On the off chance there wasn't enough for them to rule it a suicide there still wouldn't be evidence of her involvement enough to charge her.
You're right. Thank you
Leave a suicide note. Or you can always ctb in a hotel
I mean, suicide notes can be faked. But i can also go somewhere else, true.
Probably if I did it while she's at work, she would have an alibi.

Reactions: StrangeAndDeath and SewerslideHoliday
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Leave a note. And dont let her be the one that finds you please. Most suicides are pretty easy to tell its that not murder. Also maybe try getting away from them? Then there would probably be less legal and emotional damage done. Might also decided its not the right time idk. Ctb is a last option thing essentially at that age I would say.

Reactions: Is it still me?
Is it still me?

Is it still me?

Mar 25, 2023
Leave a note. And dont let her be the one that finds you please. Most suicides are pretty easy to tell its that not murder. Also maybe try getting away from them? Then there would probably be less legal and emotional damage done. Might also decided its not the right time idk. Ctb is a last option thing essentially at that age I would say.
Thank you so much for your help too.
I posted this because I have had this problem in my mind ever since I landed here. It was honestly the only thing actually keeping me alive for a long time.
I am no longer actively wanting to Ctb, but I am keeping it at the back of my mind, mostly for comfort. So I wanted to know what my options are.
Again, thank you for your time.

Reactions: dimstar
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
But why do you wanna CTB when you are newly married and she treats you well? What is making you want to do that? Sorry I know it's none of my business, just trying to understand a bit where you are coming from.

Is it still me?

Is it still me?

Mar 25, 2023
But why do you wanna CTB when you are newly married and she treats you well? What is making you want to do that? Sorry I know it's none of my business, just trying to understand a bit where you are coming from.
Well, it's complicated.
I should say that I am no longer actively wanting to do it, I'm just keeping it at the back of my mind.
I've had to run away from my abusive family and since then I have been healing, but I still have to keep contact with them for some legal issues and that's causing a lot of problems.
A lot of different things are doing way more harm than good, I feel like i traded a bad situation for another bad situation, just bad in different ways.

Feels like things are always going to be this way as long as Im alive, but I believe myself to be a reasonable guy that ponders about things and listens to both sides, even when it comes to me.
Truth is healing is years long process that takes patience and will and its only up to people if they actually want to go through the painful process to progress, y'know? And just I'm not really sure I do.
That's all, im just keeping it as an option, mostly for deeper comfort.

Thank you for your time and for caring enough to ask, thats nice of you.

• Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
Hi everyone, I really need some advice.

I believe this to be my first post.
I've been navegating this site, silently reading and gathering recourses and I finally found a method that I am ok with, but I have one last problem and there's really no other place to ask this.

The problem is very simple, but the solution might not be.

I recently moved to the US (5 months ago) and married my girlfriend. It used to be an online relationship mostly, tho we had met before.
I'm living in her house and mostly depending on her for financial stuff.

That might not be really important, but I want to Ctb and my problem is that I really don't want to ruin her life.

Well you might say that if I go through with it, I will ruin her life anyway, but realistically there are 2 ways of ruining her life: emotionally and legally.
She can grieve and everything and she will eventually move on, but it's a different kind of ruin if she gets arrested and accused of murder (or pedophilia, more info on that on the next paragraph) or something.

Great, I NEED to mention that I'm 18 and she's 27. We started dating in secrecy when i was still 17 and she 26. She really does love me and treats me so so well, but in legal terms that does not matter.

_
So I'm asking US people, or at least people who understand law better than me:
How would me Ctb'ing cause her consequences legally?.
_

I know that all of her friends and family is gonna hate me if I Ctb, but I wont be here to care anymore.

The fear of death is completely absurd, because if you're dead you've got nothing to worry about. So you'll be alright.
Dude 17 is legal from what I know and my decision is a DNR and an empty field

Is it still me?

Is it still me?

Mar 25, 2023
A

agonysgrin

May 5, 2023
Sorry my spellings not great, do not rececutate. And for the mess donate your body to science, no funeral, no expensive gravestone. I think they have the DNR online but I got one form from the hospital once. I'm sorry I'm not more positive I've been thinking this out a long time...

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Well, it's complicated.
I should say that I am no longer actively wanting to do it, I'm just keeping it at the back of my mind.
I've had to run away from my abusive family and since then I have been healing, but I still have to keep contact with them for some legal issues and that's causing a lot of problems.
A lot of different things are doing way more harm than good, I feel like i traded a bad situation for another bad situation, just bad in different ways.

Feels like things are always going to be this way as long as Im alive, but I believe myself to be a reasonable guy that ponders about things and listens to both sides, even when it comes to me.
Truth is healing is years long process that takes patience and will and its only up to people if they actually want to go through the painful process to progress, y'know? And just I'm not really sure I do.
That's all, im just keeping it as an option, mostly for deeper comfort.

Thank you for your time and for caring enough to ask, thats nice of you.
It's good you are no longer actively wanting to CTB. I'm so sorry to hear about your family issues, it really sounds like a tough situation but don't let them ruin what you've created with your wife, this could be a whole new start. You sound really mature for your age! Yes healing takes a long time and is painful, but hopefully worth it in the end for a lot of people. I understand wanting that option to be there, hopefully you never need to use it and you can make a good life for you and your wife.

And no worries, we are a nice bunch on here you can always vent or anything and people will have time for you šŸ¤—

Reactions: Is it still me?
Is it still me?

Is it still me?

Mar 25, 2023
It's good you are no longer actively wanting to CTB. I'm so sorry to hear about your family issues, it really sounds like a tough situation but don't let them ruin what you've created with your wife, this could be a whole new start.
I'm trying really hard to make it be that. A second chance at life, that's how I put it:)
You sound really mature for your age!
Well thank you so much ^^ I really don't have a choice xD
I always had to take care of myself, since no-one ever helped and think what was best for me. In a way im glad that's the case because, as unfortunate as being in this situation in the first place is, at least now i have the capacity to think about options more easily.
And I have my flaws and childish traits of course, i believe everyone does, but being able to be rational sometimes is very nice.
Yes healing takes a long time and is painful, but hopefully worth it in the end for a lot of people. I understand wanting that option to be there, hopefully you never need to use it and you can make a good life for you and your wife.
I really hope so. And as of right now its really just a last resort thing.
And no worries, we are a nice bunch on here you can always vent or anything and people will have time for you šŸ¤—
Thank you, i needed that, ive been needing that for a while. Thank you so much. :))
Sorry my spellings not great, do not rececutate. And for the mess donate your body to science, no funeral, no expensive gravestone. I think they have the DNR online but I got one form from the hospital once. I'm sorry I'm not more positive I've been thinking this out a long time...
Thank for the suggestion. And, hey, here you're not pressured to be positive, we understand you. That's why people like this platform, right? You're free to feel however is more comfortable for you. I hope you find a way that works for you. My best wishes friend.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and agonysgrin