wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
i saw some posts here where people have had someone stay on discord or something with someone while they ctb
if I ever find a way to ctb (struggling so, so much to obtain anything) is there anyone who would be willing to stay on a call or something with me while I do it 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: Some place nice, Praestat_Mori and avaruus
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
coming from someone who has been there for some people, not to doubt you AT all, or belittle you.
having someone there, you kinda need to be sure you're ready to go; as if you panic, the other person has no way to help and that can be traumatic for the other person. have to take them into consideration aswell. i understand you wanting comfort, i might want comfort aswell. it's just abt having the right people and mindset. not to be grim or misleading.
respect to you, here for you always.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and wildflowers1996
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm sure there are many people willing to call/talk to you when the time comes, so don't worry/stress about it.
This forum has many kind people. :)

• Hugs
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
coming from someone who has been there for some people, not to doubt you AT all, or belittle you.
having someone there, you kinda need to be sure you're ready to go; as if you panic, the other person has no way to help and that can be traumatic for the other person. have to take them into consideration aswell. i understand you wanting comfort, i might want comfort aswell. it's just abt having the right people and mindset. not to be grim or misleading.
respect to you, here for you always.
thank you - I appreciate that, I definitely don't want to traumatise anyone

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waRmblanket and Praestat_Mori
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
i saw some posts here where people have had someone stay on discord or something with someone while they ctb
if I ever find a way to ctb (struggling so, so much to obtain anything) is there anyone who would be willing to stay on a call or something with me while I do it 😢
Hey i can't talk to you through sorry i can't help but i guess we can have a voice call or something in your last moments pm me if your interested <3

• Hugs