ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I have my blended DMSO/SN right here. I'm deep breathing and watching anime hoping to take that step. Just chug it and call it a day. I'm so beyond ready. I feel more sane than earlier. I just stuck my finger in it.. Oh.. Disgusting..

• Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, Sensei and 3 others
us_1999

us_1999

Fragments of myself
Feb 1, 2021
If you decide to take that step, then wish you a peaceful journey... We'll all meet you there, someday, in emptiness, when we all become part of it.
Otherwise, if you still wish to stay a bit longer, if there's still something you want to try out, please do.
Do you feel calm now or feeling intense?

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Sad yesterday it looked like you are doing a bit better. But if you want to do that, I wish you a peafecul death and eternal peace

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
If you decide to take that step, then wish you a peaceful journey... We'll all meet you there, someday, in emptiness, when we all become part of it.
Otherwise, if you still wish to stay a bit longer, if there's still something you want to try out, please do.
Do you feel calm now or feeling intense?
I'm quite calm. I'd like to consider staying longer but my job takes up almost all of my free time now a days... I'm a United States Postal Worker.
Sad yesterday it looked like you are doing a bit better. But if you want to do that, I wish you a peafecul death and eternal peace
Thank you very much !

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game and FTL.Wanderer
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Would you like to tell why you need to do it now?

Reactions: Sensei
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Would you like to tell why you need to do it now?
Well I'm calmer than I was earlier. My real reason for wanting to CTB is due to my inability to cope with the world as it is. Yes my mother is a small part, but it's not the only reason. I'm honestly and truthfully tired of everyday being a struggle to manage the smile I've worked on for years. I live from day to day as a person living in fear of taking different steps in life. i.e. I fear making a decision that would make someone else upset. Some people say I'm extremely nice - but they don't know how often I'm hurt because ofit. There are times I wonder if I'm born in a slightly different era. In a world where I'm so nice surrounded by cruelty. ... I hope some of it makes sense.. I already made the mixture earlier and I wanted to make sure I'm in my right mind instead of impulsing it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thats_a_wrap, Trannydiary, Keto and 6 others
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I totally understand that. Sounds like you are just too good for this world full of hate and assholes. Wish I could help you out of your misery

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and ixkitty
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I totally understand that. Sounds like you are just too good for this world full of hate and assholes. Wish I could help you out of your misery
I wish also - I hate being alone but I suppose it's what I have to do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game and Lady black
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Yes ixkitty, I second that emotion. You are too good for this cruel world. I feel your pain and it's distressing me that I really don't know what I can say to ameliorate it.
You don't have to do anything if you're unsure.
You don't have to do anything if you're unsure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Yes ixkitty, I second that emotion. You are too good for this cruel world. I feel your pain and it's distressing me that I really don't know what I can say to ameliorate it.
Please don't distress about it! It's such a struggle and I know the burden!

• Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary and it's_all_a_game
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I think as the good person you are, you don't have to be alone. Just give it a second thought

Reactions: Sensei
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I think as the good person you are, you don't have to be alone. Just give it a second thought
A Second thought? Are you asking I Consider waiting a bit longer ?

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I'm relatively new to this site and this is the first time I am talking to someone who wants to say goodbye. I'm not sure what to say. I don't know if it's possible for me to say anything that will make you want to stay. I couldn't sleep because all I can think about is leaving this world myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I would never keep you from doi G it, but if you just need someone at your side that cares for you, I'm sure you will find someone

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I'm relatively new to this site and this is the first time I am talking to someone who wants to say goodbye. I'm not sure what to say. I don't know if it's possible for me to say anything that will make you want to stay. I couldn't sleep because all I can think about is leaving this world myself.
Well fellow Human. This place is absolutely wonderful to find a wonderous feeling to live or hang out with your final goodbyes :)
I would never keep you from doi G it, but if you just need someone at your side that cares for you, I'm sure you will find someone
It sounds more fantasy than realistic honestly. But also who'd want me as an unstable creature of darkness.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and it's_all_a_game
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I don't think that there is nobody that likes you. A nice creature of darkness is better than a stupid living Barbie with no character. I think you are too hard to yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Sensei and ixkitty
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
Thank you. I know that already. That's why I spend a lot of time here. I can't leave just yet because I have to get my affairs in order so that my ctb is less of a burden on my family. Are you sure that you're ready to do this now? I won't stop you if you are, but just wanted to make sure that you are at peace with whatever decision you make tonight.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I don't think that there is nobody that likes you. A nice creature of darkness is better than a stupid living Barbie with no character. I think you are too hard to yourself
You are so sweet. <3
Thank you. I know that already. That's why I spend a lot of time here. I can't leave just yet because I have to get my affairs in order so that my ctb is less of a burden on my family. Are you sure that you're ready to do this now? I won't stop you if you are, but just wanted to make sure that you are at peace with whatever decision you make tonight.
HOnestly, I'm content with the decision but my anxiety is the only thing that has me hesitating.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game and Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
You are also sweet so take care of you, whatever you do

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Sensei and ixkitty
untimelydemise

untimelydemise

Jan 20, 2021
sending strength if needed to finish the task but only if your 100% sure. for anxiety play music or something yiu like to distract

• Hugs
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I struggle with anxiety as well, so I understand completely. I know that it will be as difficult for me when I'm ready to go.
I'll stay here with you for as long as you need me to, whichever way you decide to go.
Are you still there ixkitty? I'm here to hold your hand, if only virtually. It's ok whatever you decide to do.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thats_a_wrap and ixkitty
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
I guess ixkitty is gone. RIP

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, it's_all_a_game, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
So I'm getting myself ready. One step, crank. And I'll be peacefully gone. But I guess while I wait for the alcohol to kick on and hopefully I do this.

My life has always been ran by fear and I'm hoping my fear doesn't ruin this again! You wouldn't believe how many times I sit and try to will myself to move forward with the step. I'm gonna play music and work on my anxiety and come to terms with this as my end. I'd like to best fear instead of fear beating me as it does often. I hope to not fail again.
Let me breathe and gather myself ♡ I will try to post all the way till I do the deed.

P.s. I'm gonna try to control the alcohol so I don't pass out like I did last night......
I'm so sorry :(
That is quite alright
....my alcoholic brain started lookonfon tiktok........ but I'm almost drunk enough to not be anxious
The next step is scary. Regardless of the alcohol. Anxiety is back. I don't want to fail again. Literally in a war with myself.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
And somehow like 4 people call me in the short time... I need to start my process over now because they ruined it with mundane things. *insert eye roll here*

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NodusTollens and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I just ask you to be sure this is what you really want, it's so FINAL @ixkitty :(

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I feel like a failing potato! These damn things are too big for my neck ! ..... UGHHHHHH! Y'ALL.....
I just ask you to be sure this is what you really want, it's so FINAL @ixkitty :(
I feel like I'm being thwarted. Like honestly, I can't survive in this world. You know? Living isn't really an option. It sucks honestly

Attachments

• 1613612099287390910534721851865.jpg
    1613612099287390910534721851865.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and x~Sophia~x
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I don't know if you believe in that stuff but it might be a sign it's not quite your time. From the phonecalls to the method issues. I hope you're ok, I wish I had some good words to comfort you right now.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x