• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
I don't understand how there are some people who don't suffer from any major mental health issues and never thought about ctb. im happy for them, but it's just such a strange concept to me, that there are people who have a strong enough foundation in life (or whatever) that they don't think about what we do.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I guess the same way they never fully understand us.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd certainly never be able to understand how anyone wants to exist, as I despise existing, I see it as tiresome, dreadful and meaningless. The thought of suffering for decades in this hellish world where there is no limit as to how torturous things can get terrifes me, I never would have chosen existence, I really wish I never existed at all.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I will never understand how any person can enjoy life. There are no circumstances that can happen to me to make me think life is worth living
How do people not see how terrible life is i don't get it

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

Apr 17, 2024
I don't know why you would call them "normal".

I think they are just the majority. You sound completely normal to me.
I think I just have a weird outlook on life. I don't necessarily think I or anyone else on here needs, deserves, or has to suffer. so I see people who have never had these problems as normal. but I use 'normal' because everyone is normal, but everyone is also different. I don't like to alienate people and make them feel inhuman.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: sickgirlzis
sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

Apr 17, 2024
Well, it does not sound weird to me. Being different is the normality, I guess...

~~~
On a side note, I also sound incredibly different even to most users on this forum (which is not mainstream), especially when I deliver my caustic "hot takes"
yeah, I relate to that. it's hard finding people who have a similar outlook as I do, and I hate saying it because I don't wanna sound like I think im special or something but I feel like it hinders my life, not having people I can relate to or agree with.