Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I know this is a bit random and yeah I guess it kind of makes sense to post this here since it is an off-topic post.

Anyone here don't really want to die? I mean everyone is different and they all have their own reasons. Of course life sucks and I do admit, I was suicidal back a few years ago many times and having BPD, I intend to fuck things up a lot.

Seeing the world the way it is with Covid-19, pro-life, natalism, anti-natalism, religion, atheism, child-free and so on.

I'm just here to see how life will play out and of course I'm gonna die one day and we all do. I don't plan on having kids either since I don't want to bring any in this bad world since overpopulation is a huge issue and climate change is definitely gonna fuck us up in the near future. I'm 26 right now and I do know that by the time I'm retirement age, it's possible that AI will take over and take most of the standard jobs and then we will be totally fucked. It seems like I'm born in the perfect era right before things will get worse and I could be wrong, things can totally change but the future is totally unpredictable.

I'm just here because I wanna see future technology and catching up on my favorite anime. That makes my life worth living to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite, Woodnote, TheSoulless and 3 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I'm just here because I wanna see future technology and catching up on my favorite anime. That makes my life worth living to me
I get this so much! For a while my only reason to keep going is because I want to see how Detective Conan is going to end lol.

And yeah, despite wanting to die, all I want is to live without any of these life bullshit. I know it's not possible, that I will always live my life working until the end, being afraid of failure, and I already fucked up some things that are a little bit too late to fix. But really all I want is to live happily, have a job I enjoy, and see the future and finish all the comics I've been reading. My reason to die is kinda shallow, and maybe I could fix it with a few help, but I don't really see hope anyway in this world.

But, well, I hope for both of us to be able to see the future and enjoy it! Maybe something will go well this time. also, what is your favorite anime?

• Love
Reactions: Joey