• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
Thank you to everyone who was ever kind to me on this forum. Suicide is no longer an option I can consider. I wish everyone the best of luck in whatever you do. Thank you, again, for being there for me. I hope I could be there for some of you, too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: consider, abchia, mikgazer6 and 6 others
ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

One day at a time
Jan 3, 2024
I feel similarly, in that I don't need to be on this site, anymore, either. I'm much better now than when I'd first joined.

Congrats, for being able to move on — and the best of luck to you, as well. I would hope that your time on this forum has still had a net positive effect on your life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: consider and mikgazer6
M

MaximusDecimus

Aug 30, 2023
Thank you to everyone who was ever kind to me on this forum. Suicide is no longer an option I can consider. I wish everyone the best of luck in whatever you do. Thank you, again, for being there for me. I hope I could be there for some of you, too.

I'm very, very glad that things have worked our for you. Andit's admirable having the strength to work through things. Wishing you well in your future endeavors.

Reactions: ChronicPainExistent