Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I Am Deeply Upset I Had Decided To ctb By Using The SN Method
I Was Just Waiting To Find Pure SN In The UK As This Time I Want No Chances For Failure After 20+ Overdoses On Prescription Medications One More Failure Is Not What I Want Or Need
Vomiting Is The Reason For My Failures & Now Severe Inflammation Of My Stomach

BUT I Decided To Carry On With My SN Method Trying To Source As Much Information On It Stan's Guide WIkI
And How Many Successes & Failures & Where To Find It

This Has To Be The Ticket To My Bus
But Someone I Love For 5 Years After 5 Months Contacted Me Again & Of Course I Went Crazy With Love

But Today While I Was Praying I Wished In My Last Moments He Would Be With Me He Is Not In The UK But Faraway I've Not Seen Him In Person For 2 Years Neither Will I Ever Again

But I Love Him With All My Heart
I Chatted With Him Tonight But I Did Not Tell Him My Plans To ctb because He will never be mine in this lifetime

But This Might Give Me The Chance My Last Wish Of Dying With Him At Least On The Phone
But I Can't Call Him Early He Has My Mum & Aunties Phone Numbers So Could Call Them Or The Police For Help

I Just Want To Be With Him At The End Just Before I Pass On I Know I Will Feel More At Peace
Love Is Painful You Can't Be With It Or Without It

IT Hurts Me So Much That To Ever Have Him I Need A Second Rebirth It Will Never Happen In This Lifetime Never

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, clocktower and Lorntroubles