Jul 15, 2020
I hate my nationality/race too

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm Chinese too, though my parents are from Taiwan which is a unique situation because they see themselves as the real China. Sometimes I resent not being white even though I live near a lot of other Chinese people in the US. Then again I do enjoy a lot of the food and culture but I actually much prefer Japanese food and culture (yeah I know what Japan did to China during World War II). Personally I like being American and don't consider myself Chinese or Taiwanese in that regard. I don't even speak Mandarin, which my parents do.

I think I have some idea why you'd hate being Chinese though but maybe I'm projecting. Since you seem uncomfortable mentioning it then I won't either but know that I can relate to what I think it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Meditation guide, KleinerWolf and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I was feeling like a mental deficient when I went to a college with mostly Asian students. I think I read somewhere they have a much higher income than the average person. At least in the U.S.

My country is filled with overweight douche bags.
My hypothesis is that the smart asians had all emigrated.
I hate my nationality/race too
Welcome to the club :)
I'm Chinese too, though my parents are from Taiwan which is a unique situation because they see themselves as the real China. Sometimes I resent not being white even though I live near a lot of other Chinese people in the US. Then again I do enjoy a lot of the food and culture but I actually much prefer Japanese food and culture (yeah I know what Japan did to China during World War II). Personally I like being American and don't consider myself Chinese or Taiwanese in that regard. I don't even speak Mandarin, which my parents do.

I think I have some idea why you'd hate being Chinese though but maybe I'm projecting. Since you seem uncomfortable mentioning it then I won't either but know that I can relate to what I think it is.

Yeah pretty much what it is.
My parents and the way I grew up it wasn't even comparable to second generation immigrant families.
It's like legit Chinese-Chinese.
Let alone looking at other people's fancy roast dinner.

However on the plus side, u did grow up in the US,
Nonetheless that's a win for you. I'm happy for you.
Also glad we have something relatable.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Meditation guide and Dr Iron Arc
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
@StrokeMyEgoBaby I'm a mix race; three races to be exact. My mother is one race and my dad is half/half race. But my main(thanks to half part of my dad) race here holds all the political power and privileges that make other races hates me coz all the injustice they experience. But they(others) run a lot of bad stereotypical narrative about my race, and it affects my interactions with them. The only way to hang with em is to assimilate to their ways. Luckily, I'm mix so I don't stand out and the only way for them to identify me is by ID. I don't blame em tho coz it takes two to tango. My race too runs the same stereotypical narrative about em. Basically we're (my country) racist pricks. All blinded by moral superiority. The politicians relishes to this.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: filthyrottendirty, Soul, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
@StrokeMyEgoBaby I'm a mix race; three races to be exact. My mother is one race and my dad is half/half race. But my main(thanks to half part of my dad) race here holds all the political power and privileges that make other races hates me coz all the injustice they experience. But they(others) run a lot of bad stereotypical narrative about my race, and it affects my interactions with them. The only way to hang with em is to assimilate to their ways. Luckily, I'm mix so I don't stand out and the only way for them to identify me is by ID. I don't blame em tho coz it takes two to tango. My race too runs the same stereotypical narrative about em. Basically we're (my country) racist pricks. All blinded by moral superiority. The politicians relishes to this.

Thank you for sharing, puppy
I agree it can be frustrating at times.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9