L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
What to do now :(

I feel in limbo.

my method is fucked. Can't afford N. Forced to carry on living.

I doubt I could get Sn now. It's still all I can taste. Every time I smell something strong the flavour is in my mouth again.
it's rough :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Carrotcake, blue_muse and 11 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Look at the bright side: You are not in a psych ward!

After my failed attempt, I didn't end up in a psych ward but I was in "prison" for 6 months. (my parents' house!) I was monitored 24/7. Couldn't even go to the toilet alone!

Hope things get better somehow and you can find the best to do soon.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse and Taos
Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I've been on this site so much and have seen your name enough for me to feel like I know you a little, which is crazy because I have never had a conversation with you. But I'm terribly sorry about all of what happened. I've failed an attempt when I was sure I was going to die, and I can appreciate any disappointment, frustration, anger, and sadness you might be feeling. Like wornoutlife said, you're not in a psych ward! Like I said, I know nothing about you, but if I were in your position I would just hang out and do nothing for a while, while thinking of your next steps.

I wish the best for you xx

• Hugs
Reactions: loopylou and blue_muse
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Wait... you are alive? It is good to see you on one hand, but it is also horrible that things did not go as you planned. Are you injured in any way?

Reactions: RedHarlequin and loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I've been on this site so much and have seen your name enough for me to feel like I know you a little, which is crazy because I have never had a conversation with you. But I'm terribly sorry about all of what happened. I've failed an attempt when I was sure I was going to die, and I can appreciate any disappointment, frustration, anger, and sadness you might be feeling. Like wornoutlife said, you're not in a psych ward! Like I said, I know nothing about you, but if I were in your position I would just hang out and do nothing for a while, while thinking of your next steps.

I wish the best for you xx
It really does suck doesn't it. When you think your method is going to work and it doesn't. When my lips went blue but I was fully alert I did think that was odd. Would of thought I would of gone unconscious by then :(.
thank you, you too! X
Wait... you are alive? It is good to see you on one hand, but it is also horrible that things did not go as you planned. Are you injured in any way?
I know. I think my SN wasn't pure but I got it from a chemical company off The craft site. Said on the tub 99.89 pure lab grade.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, MyrSS and Isisnefert
MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
It really does suck doesn't it. When you think your method is going to work and it doesn't. When my lips went blue but I was fully alert I did think that was odd. Would of thought I would of gone unconscious by then :(.
thank you, you too! X

I know. I think my SN wasn't pure but I got it from a chemical company off The craft site. Said on the tub 99.89 pure lab grade.
Was it left out in the open for some time? If not properly stored it can oxidize and that's where it's purity may have degraded.

It seemed like from your other post that you had all the proper symptoms besides being conscious for longer than usual.

So may have just been low dose or oxidized a bit which can slowly turn it to Sodium Nitrate.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Was it left out in the open for some time? If not properly stored it can oxidize and that's where it's purity may have degraded.

It seemed like from your other post that you had all the proper symptoms besides being conscious for longer than usual.

So may have just been low dose or oxidized a bit which can slowly turn it to Sodium Nitrate.
I never even opened the envelope it came in till the other day. The tub was sealed with black tape . 9D5783F0 CFA1 4E61 9932 6785B72007CB

MyrSS

MyrSS

Waiting to meet death
Apr 24, 2021
I never even opened the envelope it came in till the other day. The tub was sealed with black tape . View attachment 67194
Wonder if customs opened it to test it or something and then sealed it back up with the tape. You said it took a long time to ship too? I wouldn't be surprised if it oxidized during shipping then. If it had to go through customs they probably opened it up which is unfortunate.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wonder if customs opened it to test it or something and then sealed it back up with the tape. You said it took a long time to ship too? I wouldn't be surprised if it oxidized during shipping then. If it had to go through customs they probably opened it up which is unfortunate.

I think this is exactly what happened. Customs opened the bottle, and didn't close it exposing it to oxygen which turned the nitrite yellowish-brown and clumpy. Nitrite becomes Nitrate and that was basically what LoopyLou drank. It may have had a trace of nitrite left, but not enough to kill.

Reactions: loopylou, AbsoluteNothingness and MyrSS
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I can imagine you feel like you're in limbo. You made your choice.. and then life decided otherwise. Sending you love:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, loopylou, Sprite_Geist and 1 other person
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
It is the same one that I bought. So it didn't do anything to you? what a rubbish, then!!!!

View attachment 67199
Just made my lips go blue, my finger nails and toe nails blue. Otherwise I was ' fine' I took benzo and propranolol which is what I think knocked me out for a long period
I can imagine you feel like you're in limbo. You made your choice.. and then life decided otherwise. Sending you love:heart:
Thank you so much