• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

moniquetequeek

Apr 13, 2024
Apparently I need to post a bunch to get the search feature or to be able to see others profiles. I don't know what to say other than typical whiny bullshit. I'm sad and I wish I was dead. It's at the point now where I detest having to tell people why, or why I'm upset or anything going on in my life. Because there's no point, I'd just like to kill myself. And what are they going to say? "It'll get better". Gee thanks. I can feel the depression just melting away.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people like that with their toxic positivity, it's so repulsive. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for, I also just wish to not exist, in my case I'm always wishing to be free from this dreadful, undesirable existence.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Apparently I need to post a bunch to get the search feature or to be able to see others profiles. I don't know what to say other than typical whiny bullshit. I'm sad and I wish I was dead. It's at the point now where I detest having to tell people why, or why I'm upset or anything going on in my life. Because there's no point, I'd just like to kill myself. And what are they going to say? "It'll get better". Gee thanks. I can feel the depression just melting away.
I perfectly understand. Take part in some forum games and you'll easily get the required posts.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
I believe replying on already made posts is the same, I've only made about 4 post and replies to 20-30 and I have access. honestly should just give users search imo.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I honestly don't understand why the search function requires a couple of posts to begin with. They say it's to deter people like journalists and so forth but they could easily just do the requirements and wait it out. The search function being behind a requirement doesn't really benefit anybody and only really harms new users. Either way, I hope you find peace soon

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I honestly don't understand why the search function requires a couple of posts to begin with. They say it's to deter people like journalists and so forth but they could easily just do the requirements and wait it out. The search function being behind a requirement doesn't really benefit anybody and only really harms new users. Either way, I hope you find peace soon
I don't know it, either and what you say that they can wait it out is true.
It could maybe be a setting of the forum software because I ve found this rule in many different forums before this.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie