• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, trying to die going wrong is exactly what I'd fear, to me it's so incredibly cruel and hellish how we cannot just all have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I failed a bridge jump too since the police were a witness to it. I'm sorry for what you're going through right now and I wish there was an easier way for all of us to end our suffering.

I'm planning on using a firearm. Not sure if that's an option for you where you live. In the US despite what people claim about how you can "just walk in and buy a gun" it's not true at all as you may have to get permits, make sure your IDs are up to date, and be questioned by the dealer (hardest part). However, you can legally purchase one although there will be some steps you have to take to make sure you can get it legally. It isn't too bad it just takes time, unfortunately. Illegally, that I can't and won't help with. If it is an option for you I could give you a bit more info.

B

blue-hair-gal

Mar 4, 2024
i suggest checking out the suicide resource megathread. i'm sorry your attempts didn't work, life can be so cruel.
Thank you
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, trying to die going wrong is exactly what I'd fear, to me it's so incredibly cruel and hellish how we cannot just all have the option to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes.
Its the worst honestly, im currently in a psych ward but being discharged tomorrow so now is my chance. I've got oxycodone to take this time and valium but wondering if there's any better ideas
I failed a bridge jump too since the police were a witness to it. I'm sorry for what you're going through right now and I wish there was an easier way for all of us to end our suffering.

I'm planning on using a firearm. Not sure if that's an option for you where you live. In the US despite what people claim about how you can "just walk in and buy a gun" it's not true at all as you may have to get permits, make sure your IDs are up to date, and be questioned by the dealer (hardest part). However, you can legally purchase one although there will be some steps you have to take to make sure you can get it legally. It isn't too bad it just takes time, unfortunately. Illegally, that I can't and won't help with. If it is an option for you I could give you a bit more info.
Unfortunately I can't access a firearm where I am :(((

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I'm really sorry, u can check out the suicide resources, wish u all the best. Goodluck :-)

Reactions: blue-hair-gal
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That sounds completely awful and is why I hate that trying to die can go so horribly wrong. I'm sorry for your pain and what you went through. I wish I could give any advice but the best I can say is to look at the suicide resource compliation that somebody else linked above. I hope that you find peace soon

Reactions: blue-hair-gal