P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I'm long overdue, everyday is worse than the previous one. It's very hard to get an antiemetic!!!! I think hanging is my only option. I'm scared

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Hope:-), Endtimes1, Klophy and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand. Existing really is so horrible and it is so unfair how it is this difficult to leave. I should have left a long time ago as well, I see no point to enduring this life when instead I could be peacefully not existing. I know that it is so dreadful when things just get worse. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: ewigeruhe
ewigeruhe

ewigeruhe

Student
Jun 26, 2022
I'm long overdue, everyday is worse than the previous one. It's very hard to get an antiemetic!!!! I think hanging is my only option. I'm scared
I am in the same boat at least we suffer together

K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, i get it, the more 'peaceful' options are too hard to get. Wish i had the courage to just go through with it.

Sunny-Pia

Sunny-Pia

Student
Jul 12, 2022
I wish everyone on here could get their hands on N and never have to think of hanging or shooting or jumping off any heights. We have suffered all our lives. We deserve a death with dignity. Please try to get the N. Anti emetics are easily available in India.
I certainly feel a connection to all of you in sharing my thoughts
Me too!

Reactions: lionetta12 and Forever Sleep
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Do we tho?
I feel like we do, but then I have chatted with people here regularly so perhaps that's helped me have that feeling

I'm just waiting to have the gonads to order to supported housing x

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
C

ConnectionLost

Aug 7, 2022
It's so hard to leave, even when life is so painful. I am serious about leaving too, but i doubt I can do it, even with a peaceful method. What are you guys most afraid of? For me its surviving, pain and afterlife, I think.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
TheLastK

TheLastK

You can just call me K
Aug 6, 2022
In a strange way its nice to see everyone here. Obviously I would wish that everyone could be content with their lot in life but I know its not that easy. I have to do this before the end of the year myself.
It's so hard to leave, even when life is so painful. I am serious about leaving too, but i doubt I can do it, even with a peaceful method. What are you guys most afraid of? For me its surviving, pain and afterlife, I think.
I'm definitely afraid of pain, surviving is one thing but surviving with brain damage in some way completely terrifies me. Maybe this is selfish and childish, but I worry no one will care once I'm gone.

Reactions: ConnectionLost