Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Everything I can say sound like cliche. I don't want to basically say 'sorry' as it's not an enough explanation. I want to explain them that they don't have any responsibility.

Another point, I can take a video about how dangerous is these antidepressant drugs and shortly explain what I was been reading at the whole last year of my life. It will much be about the pharmacological effects.

But that sounds cliche too.

Reactions: Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Unless you've talked to whoever you'd write to a note to, writing a note is early days imo. Don't worry if it sounds like a cliche. Just be frank with them so they can say they had every chance to help you, which means you're going to need to be open to what they have to say

Last edited:
Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Everything I can say sound like cliche. I don't want to basically say 'sorry' as it's not an enough explanation. I want to explain them that they don't have any responsibility.

Another point, I can take a video about how dangerous is these antidepressant drugs and shortly explain what I was been reading at the whole last year of my life. It will much be about the pharmacological effects.

Imo describing the circumstances that brought you to this point and your feelings and thoughts about it can never be cliche. Suicide probably always springs from pain, what form that pain takes is probably dependant on everyone's unique circumstances.

OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
I resonate with your difficulty in writing an appropriate suicide note.

I'm of the opinion that the particular circumstances of my predicament are so unique that no words can describe my agony with sufficient clarity, regardless of how eloquent I may attempt to make the note.

It is for this reason that I've trimmed my "note" to four main statements or truisms I've found to be most applicable to my life.

Sometimes, less really is more. Too many many words leave too much room for my meaning to be misconstrued.

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
I started writing and I couldn't finish. So now my note is a collection of lyrics from songs that I like.

Reactions: Redrock
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023

nice uboa pfp. are you still there?