cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i was getting dressed for this birthday and i put on a new dress and the straps were so uncomfortable on my skin i almost started crying and i just started punching the wall to try to calm myself down and i couldn't breathe and i dont know why i do this, i know i have sensorial issues but they have NEVER been this bad, and my mom said i was exaggerating bc im supposed to get tested for autism soon. does anyone else have episodes like this? idk what happened to me idk

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye and Golden
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
yes this has happened to me. i have sensory issues and although they calmed down a lot as i grew up, i still have things that trigger it a lot. especially when it's something having to do with my OCD. i have had full on breakdowns because i can't get the imaginary feeling of being "contaminated" off of me. it never made sense to me and was always frustrating, but it's nice to know i'm not alone, especially since i get similar reactions of "exaggerating" and it always makes me feel worse :(
just know your not alone <3

• Hugs
Reactions: cats333
RoseQuarts

RoseQuarts

Jun 1, 2023
I used to have body image problems, I'd rip clothes off just on the basis 'they don't feel right'. I'm not autistic, but you're definitely not alone on having these episodes.

• Hugs
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
yes this has happened to me. i have sensory issues and although they calmed down a lot as i grew up, i still have things that trigger it a lot. especially when it's something having to do with my OCD. i have had full on breakdowns because i can't get the imaginary feeling of being "contaminated" off of me. it never made sense to me and was always frustrating, but it's nice to know i'm not alone, especially since i get similar reactions of "exaggerating" and it always makes me feel worse :(
just know your not alone <3
im sorry ab people telling u ur being exaggerated too, its rly a horrible feeling because at least for me, i wish i was being exaggerated, i wish i could just wash the feeling away but ig we dont work like thatšŸ«¶šŸ«¶

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
im sorry ab people telling u ur being exaggerated too, its rly a horrible feeling because at least for me, i wish i was being exaggerated, i wish i could just wash the feeling away but ig we dont work like thatšŸ«¶šŸ«¶
same! i feel like there's something wrong. like what if.. i am exaggerating. and i really wish i was, and that i wasn't actually feeling that. and i feel so stupid for having such a reaction over something so small, and just not being able to control it :/
sending hugs (unless you don't like the feeling from strangers like me lol), at least we're not alone <33

• Hugs