• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
To carry out an attempt. I could run to a beach a few miles away and take a load of meds at once. No one will come to get me, I won't bring a phone, I will just take them all and end it all at once. I hate my lame worthless pathetic little life, I hate how compounded I am in my lame worthless pathetic little life by my parents, by my own mistakes, by my own direction, I just want out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sorry you feel the need to do such a thing, as I'm sorry for all of us really. But, taking a bunch of meds RARELY results in success, unfortunately. You're more likely to just cause serious injury to your organs and survive. Hope you rethink things and maybe find a better way if still inclined to ctb.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Sorry you feel the need to do such a thing, as I'm sorry for all of us really. But, taking a bunch of meds RARELY results in success, unfortunately. You're more likely to just cause serious injury to your organs and survive. Hope you rethink things and maybe find a better way if still inclined to ctb.
Last time I tried this specific bunch of meds I went unconscious and stopped breathing, apparently it could have been fatal. I have double the amount and some even stronger meds to mix with it now.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Last time I tried this specific bunch of meds I went unconscious and stopped breathing, apparently it could have been fatal. I have double the amount and some even stronger meds to mix with it now.
More power to you I suppose. The statistics say otherwise, though. I assume on your previous attempt someone found you and got you medical help? Whats to stop that from happening again? Public beach, right? Other people always seem to be where you never expect them to be. If you go through with it, good luck to you. And peace to you in life, and in death.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
More power to you I suppose. The statistics say otherwise, though. I assume on your previous attempt someone found you and got you medical help? Whats to stop that from happening again? Public beach, right? Other people always seem to be where you never expect them to be. If you go through with it, good luck to you. And peace to you in life, and in death.
Yes. I could do it now, I won't find anyone, no one would come for me. Last time I took myself into A and E and i crashed, I could even take them in the house I'm at right now and no one would come to me. I'm so isolated in life that no one is coming to find me or is coming to help me, whatever help I want I'm told I have to find myself or that I have to do things myself so why would that change now, right now? I guarantee you I could take an OD now and it would likely work. Stats are well and good and I agree with them, but I was told my last attempt was serious, people intervened in a serious way, mental health staff and doctors specifically and directly told me and my parents it could have been fatal, apparently I nearly died. I don't know, I want to die and might just finally crash out now. Thanks
I just want some accuracy really, some truth, some clarity, some clear signs and signals about what I should do, I lost sense of my life a long time ago when I screwed it all up and I just want to crash it all out for good now, I'm fed up of suffering and swimming in my own wreckage
I just don't know how to set myself to something that will work, I'm so broken, my mind is so broken

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: locked*n*loaded