• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
im thinking about jumping, the place is not that high but i think if i fall head first im going to die instantly right? the problem is how am i supposed to make sure that im going to fall headfirst? and how can i get the courage to jump instead of just looking down and changing my mind? also can suffocating by a plastic bag work? i tried it before but failed because i cloud not resist the pain

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about methods there.

Reactions: Daryl72
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You don't have control over whether you land head first. It doesn't work that way. The air currents alone on the way down will change your body's position. Also, your body has a "center of gravity" that makes it want to be positioned in a certain way. If you're going to jump from a height, you will be giving your body energy of motion and momentum, neither of which you'll be able to physically control while falling through air, especially over a time period of seconds. In other words you may be tumbling over and over while falling. I'm not saying you couldn't land on your head, I'm only saying you're not going to have enough control to positively guarantee landing on your head. If you can't be 99% certain of dying ANY WAY you land, it's not worth the risk, imo.

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Everything you mentioned is a bad idea, a very bad idea. If you are looking for better ways there are many on the forums. Probably a lot you haven't thought of.