nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

i am worthless
Jun 20, 2023
I escaped my dads voice in my head, I realized where it was coming from and destroyed that and now i dont identify with it anymore and I just see it as another thing that isnt me that eventually ill stop using and thinking in. I think im definitley borderline but at least I have some kind of self and I can deal with that, and im not gonna be bullied by this in my mind anymore. I can finally go on and live my life and get my emotions back that was fucked up before. Its a really fucking complicated process but I used sam vaknins videos to help me, yeah I know hes controversial but it helped me. Im able to move on now and fix more stuff im not going to give up I still have a lot to heal

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, Daydream Believer, Edistrying and 21 others
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Well done that's really good progress!

• Hugs
Reactions: nevergoodenough91 and whywere
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Approve South Park GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: nevergoodenough91, whywere and prana
nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

i am worthless
Jun 20, 2023
Actually i completley fucked it up i dont understand anything anymore sorry i think im fucking deslusional i cant really make sense of anything anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, BojackHorseman and eatantz
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Keep trying your best

• Hugs
Reactions: nevergoodenough91, whywere, prana and 1 other person
BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Actually i completley fucked it up i dont understand anything anymore sorry i think im fucking deslusional i cant really make sense of anything anymore
I know its easier said than done, but please dont be so hard on yourself. Your trying, that counts for something. And you did feel better for a little bit, right? Well now you just have to try again, and next time that good feeling might last a little longer. Its a process, and its ok to have to repeat some steps along the way.

I think I understand the voice youre talking about. I used to always hear my fathers and my ex's voice in my head, repeating all the cruel and awful things they used to say. I wont lie, its taken almost an entire decade, but I have finally forgotten their voices. I know its frustrating to hear, it used to piss me off too, but time does help.

Image asset

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nevergoodenough91, whywere and lita-lassi
executioner1983

executioner1983

death is sustainable
Oct 2, 2023
That's wonderful!!!! The best I've ever felt is when I finally made peace with the fact that my parents will never understand me and that's okay.

• Hugs
Reactions: nevergoodenough91 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
FANTASTIC!

You deserve the best and I am so super happy for you, congrats!

Lots of well wishes and have a great rest of this week.

Walter

Reactions: nevergoodenough91
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I have some triggering "voices" too sometimes, they get more annoying the more stressed or uncomfortable I am (wish I could punch them sometimes tbh)- so when that happens, you should try to calm down, focus on something else, and not engage with them.

Reactions: nevergoodenough91
nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

i am worthless
Jun 20, 2023
i want to make an update i didnt escape it back then i just got more lost but now i have escaped it sort of

i am still working on it its a lot to describe
thank you for your replies everyone though
I know its easier said than done, but please dont be so hard on yourself. Your trying, that counts for something. And you did feel better for a little bit, right? Well now you just have to try again, and next time that good feeling might last a little longer. Its a process, and its ok to have to repeat some steps along the way.

I think I understand the voice youre talking about. I used to always hear my fathers and my ex's voice in my head, repeating all the cruel and awful things they used to say. I wont lie, its taken almost an entire decade, but I have finally forgotten their voices. I know its frustrating to hear, it used to piss me off too, but time does help.

View attachment 145937
thank you so much that means a lot

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, whywere and BurgundySnap