TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
I've progressed to the point where I am having severe panic attacks every day. I was at a place where I felt very little or I would feel immense sadness and would be able to cry it out or sleep it off. Now, I can't even do either of those things properly because I get attacks that make it impossible for me to breathe properly or relax. I feel like I'm having a heart attack. I'm probably going to go see a doctor soon and hopefully get something to help with these physical symptoms because I can't live like this and the only other alternative is to CTB. I just want to go back to being sad and cut off. I haven't been able to do much of anything all week. It feels like something is building up within me and I just want to get it out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: UninformedLover, EgressiveLolixir, Notcutoutforlife and 6 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
It must be hell living with constant panic attacks. I wish you good luck with your doctor's appointment and I hope he/she can give you some sort of treatment to ease your symptoms. Hang in there, as best you can! You can always post on the forum when it gets unbearable. You are not completely alone @TheEndof !

Reactions: Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
It must be hell living with constant panic attacks. I wish you good luck with your doctor's appointment and I hope he/she can give you some sort of treatment to ease your symptoms. Hang in there, as best you can! You can always post on the forum when it gets unbearable. You are not completely alone @TheEndof !
I am having one too. I need a new home. I want to be around someone else who cannot cope. Everyone else keeps doing life when they don't want to. I am the jerk that gave up.

Reactions: Epsilon0