• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'll be a victim and a perpetrator as long as I live. I will endure and inflict suffering all the while, even if only by negligence and because of ignorance. That's because neither I nor anyone else is perfect. I just can't take that fact because I want to be in absolute harmony with everything. I want everyone to always be satisfied. It hurts so bad not being able to accept myself and the world as it is, while also not being able to change anything. I don't really exist, then why am I dreaming that I do? Life is so stupid.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
These doubts have existed since the world has been around.
There will always be joy and sadness, uncertainty, anxiety, there will be mistakes, but if it was unintentional it is not so serious.
Could you be a little more specific about your aflictions?

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
Life, it seems to me, is best spent being stupid in the least neurotic way possible. Being smart and sensitive, then, becomes a huge problem - those who feel too much also happen to be the ones who know too much.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
These doubts have existed since the world has been around.
There will always be joy and sadness, uncertainty, anxiety, there will be mistakes, but if it was unintentional it is not so serious.
Could you be a little more specific about your aflictions?
Countless things. By my mere existence I am taking space from others. Not to even mention eating and defecating. Even if I never did anything else, the suffering I'll have endured and inflicted by it over my lifetime would amount to unimaginable nightmare. I'm a monster stuck in hell. Both the tiger and the deer are forces of evil and so am I. Life is fundamentally a torture chamber.

Reactions: iloverachel