• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I will keep this short. I feel happy knowing I am heading down the CTB path.

No matter what happens, no matter what goes wrong, or what pains I face, I will die soon. From here-on-out, even should things go so wrong, so fast, nothing is stoping me from going to a shop, getting a blade and running it across my neck or wrists.

If things start to become unbearable I have the key and an just leave.

I almost feel free, like I don't have to put up with the shit this life throws at you.

It feels so liberating, if I don't like ANYTHING about this life, I am gone, haha. I almost can't describe how good it feels to not be beholdant to this nonsense

DarkFriend.

DarkFriend.

Neverending Suffering
May 1, 2022
Props to you for considering slicing yourself. Personally I'm thinking of just going ahead and ordering the gas.

Even just to have my setup and know that I can free myself at any moment in my preferred way would feel ... exhilarating. I mean I agree that it already feels nice to know that I'm about to get the fuck out of this prison soon.

Course there's always the rope but then again maybe I want my cadaver to look half decent.. Send it off in style... Orrr maybe just say fuck it and jump and splatter like Humpty Dumpty. But on the waves. Definitely no pavement splattering. Or slicing. Or fire for that matter.

Either way none of it fucking matters. Might have to just get it the fuck over with soon.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved, it must be such a relief having access to a method you feel confident in. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
Props to you for considering slicing yourself. Personally I'm thinking of just going ahead and ordering the gas.

Even just to have my setup and know that I can free myself at any moment in my preferred way would feel ... exhilarating. I mean I agree that it already feels nice to know that I'm about to get the fuck out of this prison soon.

Course there's always the rope but then again maybe I want my cadaver to look half decent.. Send it off in style... Orrr maybe just say fuck it and jump and splatter like Humpty Dumpty. But on the waves. Definitely no pavement splattering. Or slicing. Or fire for that matter.

Either way none of it fucking matters. Might have to just get it the fuck over with soon.
It's fantastic to know, I don't have to suffer. If life tests me, I can call its bluff, fuck me. I feel free... Good luck to you DarkFriend! No matter what you choose!

I understand why you'd feel so relieved, it must be such a relief having access to a method you feel confident in. But anyway best wishes.
Always nice to see you FC, Thank you!