emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i'm anorexic, i have been for about a year. recently i was starting to eat more consistently but after something happened a week ago i was just absolutely destroyed and i can't find the motivation to do anything anymore. i forgot to drink water. i almost fainted at work because of it. i wish all my pain would go away but i'm too much of a coward to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: ih8libras, aSilentVoice, kat45 and 1 other person
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
The same. It is so bad you can barely get up from bed

Reactions: qwerty1969
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I struggle with eating too. There's certainly no enjoyment out of it, so I often have to force food down. Especially as I'm trying to actually put on weight.

oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
i'm anorexic, i have been for about a year. recently i was starting to eat more consistently but after something happened a week ago i was just absolutely destroyed and i can't find the motivation to do anything anymore. i forgot to drink water. i almost fainted at work because of it. i wish all my pain would go away but i'm too much of a coward to ctb
Fellow anorexic here. I feel you. Can you maybe try and get a little bit off work time, like a week or two, and just rest and try to figure everything out? Everyone needs time to rly be okay enough to function again after a traumatic event. If you need anyone to talk to my dms are always open, I will be here to listen to you. Good luck :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an awful situation to be trapped in, and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering. Life really is so unnecessarily cruel.