Usako0504

Usako0504

Mar 1, 2020
I think I'm gonna ctb I think I've actually been cornered this time. I lost my job 2 weeks ago and I've technically already hit the limit on unemployment so I don't qualify for anymore payments. I can't re-open my claim and I've already been on an interview and was ghosted. I don't know what to do I'm so scared, I have no money for food. I have exhuasted every loan I could, my credit is shot, I'm hiding from creditors. My part time job is commissions based and nothing has been coming in. I got rejected from other places I've been applying and I'm panicking. I

I don't know what to do. I don't want to live anymore. I'm terrified. I didn't even do anything worth being fired for at my last job, the CEO came up and screamed at me for having my phone out but i wasn't even on my phone, he explicitly forced my managers to fire me even though they wanted to keep me and I was months ahead of my work.

My ex was supposed to come over today but made up an excuse not to and now I don't think we're gonna talk anymore. I don't have any other people I can rely on and going back to family isn't an option. I hate this, I don't want to die but I don't see any other options and I'm tired and scared. I try really hard and life just keeps coming down on me and I don't know why. I thought things were going to be okay but they never stop getting worst. I'm so tired. Lately I've just been feeling numb ever since I got fired, but hearing that I don't even qualify for unemployment anymore just broke me after hearing that my ex was going to bail on me when I really needed him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, CrestfallenMima and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you are in such an awful situation.
I don't want to die but I don't see any other options
I can relate to this though my situation is different but I'm also trapped in it with the desire to die. I really don't know how I could help you out of this situation. Life sometimes is so cruel. I hope you can find peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful what you have to go through, it's dreadful how there is too much suffering in existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Usako0504
Usako0504

Usako0504

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sorry you are in such an awful situation.

I can relate to this though my situation is different but I'm also trapped in it with the desire to die. I really don't know how I could help you out of this situation. Life sometimes is so cruel. I hope you can find peace.
I hope you can find peace too. Feeling trapped is one of the worst feelings

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I'm sorry your going through this, life is shit, I hope your able to find peace