• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It just kills me that this attitude is the bare minimum for the average person but is something I have struggled to have for most of my life.

There are many aspects of my personality, that I would like to change. I wish I were less lazy and more socially charming, but I am not the worst off in these respects by far. I just wish I were not so far "behind" every one else. I feel as if I am beginning a new adolescence at the ripe old age of 30.

Last edited:
hill.berri

hill.berri

Sep 27, 2023
I'm so proud of you! Change isn't easy, and you're managing to go through it. It may be the bare minimum for others, but to you it's probably a big step, and that's what matters. You should focus on your pace and try not to compare yourself to others (although I know is difficult, believe me, I know), because everyone is different and unique in their own way; you're on the way to discover a whole new you.

And tbh, feeling like an adolescent at 30? Consider it awesome! Take advantage of it and have a good time while you're at it too! I wish you all the best friend.

Don't be afraid to message me if you need a friend by your side. Hugs ❤︎

Reactions: Celerity