Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
People have an exaggerated sense of self importance. We are literally less hairy primates. We're no better than ants. It doesn't matter if humanity continues or not. Just wanted to express my sincere apathy towards Human life. I think humans are the worst part about life imo. Human nature is a sickening, terrible thing that causes immense suffering for almost all life on the planet. If there are any "monsters" in this world, it's the human race by far.

• Love
Reactions: NumbItAll, Lost Magic, Élégie and 14 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I completely agree. We are such an arrogant, selfish, exploitative species focused almost purely on instant gratification no matter the cost, we pick the stupidest reasons to hate and/or mistreat others, our priorities are completely fucked and we just can't help but make the same mistakes over and over again. I can't watch this shit anymore. Humanity is like a cancer: We multiply at a ridiculous rate, spread all over the place and cause damage everywhere we go, and when (humanity) eventually goes extinct, I believe it will be the best thing to happen to this planet in a very, VERY long time.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, Élégie, the_town_manager and 7 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I agree completely. Have very much come to the view there is no point or purpose to the human race. The planet and nature would thrive without us.

• Love
Reactions: Shivali and Zzzzz
indica

indica

🌿
May 27, 2022
People have an exaggerated sense of self importance. We are literally less hairy primates. We're no better than ants. It doesn't matter if humanity continues or not.
i care about primates and ants. it matters to me that their lives continue
I think humans are the worst part about life imo. Human nature is a sickening, terrible thing that causes immense suffering for almost all life on the planet. If there are any "monsters" in this world, it's the human race by far.
as far as we humans can perceive, humanity causes the most amount of suffering on this planet by a monstrous amount

Reactions: Bigpink and Shivali
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
i care about primates and ants. it matters to me that their lives continue

as far as we humans can perceive, humanity causes the most amount of suffering on this planet by a monstrous amount
I mean no offense to the ants. I have more respect for the ants then the humans.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
SuicidalPlushie

SuicidalPlushie

Jun 12, 2022
Humans are so powerful, they have the potential to create a world full of joy and love and world of great adventures more than animals and ants but unfortunately they lost their path and became something much worse. the question is will they find the way someday? i don't think that will be near, and might be impossible :/

Reactions: Zzzzz
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Aug 8, 2018
Humans are so powerful, they have the potential to create a world full of joy and love and world of great adventures more than animals and ants but unfortunately they lost their path and became something much worse. the question is will they find the way someday? i don't think that will be near, and might be impossible :/

Any possible utopia definitely won't be in the near future, unfortunately. There's too much corruption,fear,hate,greed, hypocrisy that is consuming humanity right now. I'd give it a few thousand years at least imo. That is,if humanity is still alive by that time.

Reactions: Élégie, DynamicDepression and SuicidalPlushie
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
sad night GIF

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
People have an exaggerated sense of self importance. We are literally less hairy primates. We're no better than ants. It doesn't matter if humanity continues or not. Just wanted to express my sincere apathy towards Human life. I think humans are the worst part about life imo. Human nature is a sickening, terrible thing that causes immense suffering for almost all life on the planet. If there are any "monsters" in this world, it's the human race by far.

I also agree. Let humankind dissipate... we have no real future.

Reactions: Élégie